- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 15 hours ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 3 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 4 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 5 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 5 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cougars, Kittens and Cabernet for Washington State University
March 16, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
This fundraiser for Washington State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital and the WSU Wine Business Management program gathers Andrew Will, Bunchgrass, Cougar Crest, ded. reckoning wine co., Doubleback, Figgins, Hightower, L’Ecole No. 41, Leonetti, Lullaby, Merry Cellars, Rulo, Seven Hills, Walla Walla Vintners, Whitestone and Woodward Canyon.
It is arguably the finest lineup of wines we have ever put together in one spot, all to raise money for two great programs. It combines 16 of the finest wineries in the state, silent auction items, raffle items and all sorts of opportunity to learn about these great programs. Veterinarians from the school will be here to answer all sorts of questions, various WSU personalities, including many winemakers, Cougar football great Drew Bledsoe, and student volunteers from both programs will be on hand showcasing what they do.
This is the same day as the spring Quilceda Creek release, so after picking up your mailing list wine in Snohomish and tasting those stunning wines, head north and add these to the list. It will be a tough combo to surpass. Tickets are available at the door and through Brown Paper Tickets for $50. Must be 21 to attend.