- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 2 hours ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 21 hours ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 2 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 3 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 4 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 7 days ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cougars, Kittens and Cabernet for Washington State University
March 16, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $50
This fundraiser for Washington State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital and the WSU Wine Business Management program gathers Andrew Will, Bunchgrass, Cougar Crest, ded. reckoning wine co., Doubleback, Figgins, Hightower, L’Ecole No. 41, Leonetti, Lullaby, Merry Cellars, Rulo, Seven Hills, Walla Walla Vintners, Whitestone and Woodward Canyon.
It is arguably the finest lineup of wines we have ever put together in one spot, all to raise money for two great programs. It combines 16 of the finest wineries in the state, silent auction items, raffle items and all sorts of opportunity to learn about these great programs. Veterinarians from the school will be here to answer all sorts of questions, various WSU personalities, including many winemakers, Cougar football great Drew Bledsoe, and student volunteers from both programs will be on hand showcasing what they do.
This is the same day as the spring Quilceda Creek release, so after picking up your mailing list wine in Snohomish and tasting those stunning wines, head north and add these to the list. It will be a tough combo to surpass. Tickets are available at the door and through Brown Paper Tickets for $50. Must be 21 to attend.