- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers to perform at Maryhill Winery
July 14, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - July 15, 2013 @ 12:00 am$50 - $95
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Join us at Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, for third-time Maryhill performer Counting Crows and special guests, The Wallflowers.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers are both dynamic rock bands with fans spanning the world. The relationship between the two bands dates back to 1996 when Adam Duritz, lead vocals of Counting Crows, lent background vocals to the Wallflowers hit, 6th Avenue Heartache.
Don’t miss this exciting reunion at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.