- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers to perform at Maryhill Winery
July 14, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - July 15, 2013 @ 12:00 am$50 - $95
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Join us at Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, for third-time Maryhill performer Counting Crows and special guests, The Wallflowers.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers are both dynamic rock bands with fans spanning the world. The relationship between the two bands dates back to 1996 when Adam Duritz, lead vocals of Counting Crows, lent background vocals to the Wallflowers hit, 6th Avenue Heartache.
Don’t miss this exciting reunion at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.