- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers to perform at Maryhill Winery
July 14, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - July 15, 2013 @ 12:00 am$50 - $95
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Join us at Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, for third-time Maryhill performer Counting Crows and special guests, The Wallflowers.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers are both dynamic rock bands with fans spanning the world. The relationship between the two bands dates back to 1996 when Adam Duritz, lead vocals of Counting Crows, lent background vocals to the Wallflowers hit, 6th Avenue Heartache.
Don’t miss this exciting reunion at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.