- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 9 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers to perform at Maryhill Winery
July 14, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - July 15, 2013 @ 12:00 am$50 - $95
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Join us at Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, for third-time Maryhill performer Counting Crows and special guests, The Wallflowers.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers are both dynamic rock bands with fans spanning the world. The relationship between the two bands dates back to 1996 when Adam Duritz, lead vocals of Counting Crows, lent background vocals to the Wallflowers hit, 6th Avenue Heartache.
Don’t miss this exciting reunion at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.