- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers to perform at Maryhill Winery
July 14, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - July 15, 2013 @ 12:00 am$50 - $95
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Join us at Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, for third-time Maryhill performer Counting Crows and special guests, The Wallflowers.
Counting Crows and The Wallflowers are both dynamic rock bands with fans spanning the world. The relationship between the two bands dates back to 1996 when Adam Duritz, lead vocals of Counting Crows, lent background vocals to the Wallflowers hit, 6th Avenue Heartache.
Don’t miss this exciting reunion at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.