- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 18 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cranberry Country Christmas Festival at Westport Winery
November 10, 2013Free
Create the holiday spirit with our Cranberry Country Christmas Festival every Sunday in November from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. We will have all things cranberry ready to sample along with our delicious and hearty soup.
Fairwinds will ring in the season with song, and we’ll be sampling some crazy cranberry wine cocktails. Remember, there is free gift-wrapping all year at Westport Winery, so get a jump on your shopping and celebration.