- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cranberry Country Christmas Festival at Westport Winery
November 25, 2013Free
Create the holiday spirit with our Cranberry Country Christmas Festival every Sunday in November from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We will have all things cranberry ready to sample along with our delicious and hearty soup. Fairwinds will ring in the season with song, and we’ll be sampling some crazy cranberry wine cocktails.
Remember, there is free gift-wrapping all year at Westport Winery, so get a jump on your shopping and celebration.