- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cranberry Country Christmas Festival at Westport Winery
November 25, 2013Free
Create the holiday spirit with our Cranberry Country Christmas Festival every Sunday in November from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We will have all things cranberry ready to sample along with our delicious and hearty soup. Fairwinds will ring in the season with song, and we’ll be sampling some crazy cranberry wine cocktails.
Remember, there is free gift-wrapping all year at Westport Winery, so get a jump on your shopping and celebration.