- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cranberry Country Christmas Festival at Westport Winery
November 3, 2013Free
Create the holiday spirit with our Cranberry Country Christmas Festival every Sunday in November from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. We will have all things cranberry ready to sample along with our delicious and hearty soup.
Fairwinds will ring in the season with song, and we’ll be sampling some crazy cranberry wine cocktails. Remember, there is free gift-wrapping all year at Westport Winery, so get a jump on your shopping and celebration.