- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival at Westport Winery
October 6, 2013Free
Get ready for a grape stomping good time at Westport Winery on Sunday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the annual Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival.
Grab a Crush T-shirt and add your own purple foot prints! There’s even a Lucy and Ethyl Look-A-Like Contest at 3 p.m. that is open to men, women, children and dogs.
Classical guitarist Scott Lindenmuth will add the feel of an afternoon in Tuscany, along with great wine and food.