- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 21 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival at Westport Winery
October 6, 2013Free
Get ready for a grape stomping good time at Westport Winery on Sunday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the annual Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival.
Grab a Crush T-shirt and add your own purple foot prints! There’s even a Lucy and Ethyl Look-A-Like Contest at 3 p.m. that is open to men, women, children and dogs.
Classical guitarist Scott Lindenmuth will add the feel of an afternoon in Tuscany, along with great wine and food.