- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival at Westport Winery
October 6, 2013Free
Get ready for a grape stomping good time at Westport Winery on Sunday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the annual Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival.
Grab a Crush T-shirt and add your own purple foot prints! There’s even a Lucy and Ethyl Look-A-Like Contest at 3 p.m. that is open to men, women, children and dogs.
Classical guitarist Scott Lindenmuth will add the feel of an afternoon in Tuscany, along with great wine and food.