- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 9 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival at Westport Winery
October 6, 2013Free
Get ready for a grape stomping good time at Westport Winery on Sunday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the annual Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival.
Grab a Crush T-shirt and add your own purple foot prints! There’s even a Lucy and Ethyl Look-A-Like Contest at 3 p.m. that is open to men, women, children and dogs.
Classical guitarist Scott Lindenmuth will add the feel of an afternoon in Tuscany, along with great wine and food.