- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival at Westport Winery
October 6, 2013Free
Get ready for a grape stomping good time at Westport Winery on Sunday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the annual Crush Me, Squeeze Me, Make Me Wine at the Beach Festival.
Grab a Crush T-shirt and add your own purple foot prints! There’s even a Lucy and Ethyl Look-A-Like Contest at 3 p.m. that is open to men, women, children and dogs.
Classical guitarist Scott Lindenmuth will add the feel of an afternoon in Tuscany, along with great wine and food.