- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 15 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cycle and Sip Sunday at McMinnville Wine and Food Festival
March 15, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$60
McMINNVLLE, Ore. — Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents the Cycle and Sip Sunday, a 30-mile ride staged March 15 in conjunction with the McMinnville Wine and Food Festival as a benefit for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and St. James Catholic School.
Cost is $60 and includes a long sleeve T-shirt, cycling in event and entry to the McMinnville Wine and Food Festival. The three-day festival has more 70 Oregon wineries under one roof, gourmet foods and fine arts.
The route is a 30-mile mostly flat ride on scenic country roads. It starts and finishes at the Evergreen Water Park (near the Air Museum) in McMinnville. Riders will receive a route map at the start. Early packet pick-up can be done noon-7 p.m. Saturday at the Eola Hills tasting room in McMinnville on the corner of 3rd and Evans. Race-day pickup is 7-9 a.m. at the site.