- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cycle and Sip Sunday at McMinnville Wine and Food Festival
March 15, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$60
McMINNVLLE, Ore. — Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents the Cycle and Sip Sunday, a 30-mile ride staged March 15 in conjunction with the McMinnville Wine and Food Festival as a benefit for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and St. James Catholic School.
Cost is $60 and includes a long sleeve T-shirt, cycling in event and entry to the McMinnville Wine and Food Festival. The three-day festival has more 70 Oregon wineries under one roof, gourmet foods and fine arts.
The route is a 30-mile mostly flat ride on scenic country roads. It starts and finishes at the Evergreen Water Park (near the Air Museum) in McMinnville. Riders will receive a route map at the start. Early packet pick-up can be done noon-7 p.m. Saturday at the Eola Hills tasting room in McMinnville on the corner of 3rd and Evans. Race-day pickup is 7-9 a.m. at the site.