- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cycle and Sip Sunday at McMinnville Wine and Food Festival
March 15, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$60
McMINNVLLE, Ore. — Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents the Cycle and Sip Sunday, a 30-mile ride staged March 15 in conjunction with the McMinnville Wine and Food Festival as a benefit for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and St. James Catholic School.
Cost is $60 and includes a long sleeve T-shirt, cycling in event and entry to the McMinnville Wine and Food Festival. The three-day festival has more 70 Oregon wineries under one roof, gourmet foods and fine arts.
The route is a 30-mile mostly flat ride on scenic country roads. It starts and finishes at the Evergreen Water Park (near the Air Museum) in McMinnville. Riders will receive a route map at the start. Early packet pick-up can be done noon-7 p.m. Saturday at the Eola Hills tasting room in McMinnville on the corner of 3rd and Evans. Race-day pickup is 7-9 a.m. at the site.