- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 54 mins ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 15 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dad tastes free on Father’s Day at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — We are pulling out our Luminous Hills Estate LUX just for Dad’s Day, and this double gold winner — a complex, dark and powerful estate Pinot Noir — is sure to please.
On this day, Dad will enjoy a complimentary tasting of our seven wine flight ($10 value), so bring the family for a fun day in the little town of Carlton.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.