- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 8 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Dad tastes free on Father’s Day at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — We are pulling out our Luminous Hills Estate LUX just for Dad’s Day, and this double gold winner — a complex, dark and powerful estate Pinot Noir — is sure to please.
On this day, Dad will enjoy a complimentary tasting of our seven wine flight ($10 value), so bring the family for a fun day in the little town of Carlton.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.