- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 20 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dad tastes free on Father’s Day at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — We are pulling out our Luminous Hills Estate LUX just for Dad’s Day, and this double gold winner — a complex, dark and powerful estate Pinot Noir — is sure to please.
On this day, Dad will enjoy a complimentary tasting of our seven wine flight ($10 value), so bring the family for a fun day in the little town of Carlton.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.