- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 12 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dad tastes free on Father’s Day at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — We are pulling out our Luminous Hills Estate LUX just for Dad’s Day, and this double gold winner — a complex, dark and powerful estate Pinot Noir — is sure to please.
On this day, Dad will enjoy a complimentary tasting of our seven wine flight ($10 value), so bring the family for a fun day in the little town of Carlton.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.