- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Daven Lore Winery Fall Release Party and Open House
October 26, 2013 @ 11:00 am - October 27, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
Come enjoy wine tasting, friends and some food at Daven Lore Winery. Gordon and Joan “Dr. Dirt” Davenport will be releasing our 2011 Merlot, 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon and 2011 Aridisol Red blend from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Oct. 26-27.