- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Daven Lore Winery Fall Release Party and Open House
October 26, 2013 @ 11:00 am - October 27, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
Come enjoy wine tasting, friends and some food at Daven Lore Winery. Gordon and Joan “Dr. Dirt” Davenport will be releasing our 2011 Merlot, 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon and 2011 Aridisol Red blend from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Oct. 26-27.