- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Daven Lore Winery Fall Release Party and Open House
October 26, 2013 @ 11:00 am - October 27, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
Come enjoy wine tasting, friends and some food at Daven Lore Winery. Gordon and Joan “Dr. Dirt” Davenport will be releasing our 2011 Merlot, 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon and 2011 Aridisol Red blend from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Oct. 26-27.