- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 23 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
David Hill Winery 50th Anniversary Celebration
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$30
FOREST GROVE, Ore. — David Hill Winery’s vines are turning 50, and this is cause for a celebration.
Celebrate with us starting at 6:30 p.m., Aug. 1. Cost is $30 per person. RSVP to [email protected] by Saturday, July 25.
We’re at 46350 N.W. David Hill Road, Forest Grove, OR 97116 503.992.8545
Event includes BBQ, live music, wine tastings. Catering by Proletariat Butchery and Steven Duane Cameron of Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute.
Tastings are included in the $30, glass pours and bottles will be available for purchase. Attendees will take home a 50th Anniversary logo Riedel Pinot Noir glass.