- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 9 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
David Hill Winery 50th Anniversary Celebration
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$30
FOREST GROVE, Ore. — David Hill Winery’s vines are turning 50, and this is cause for a celebration.
Celebrate with us starting at 6:30 p.m., Aug. 1. Cost is $30 per person. RSVP to [email protected] by Saturday, July 25.
We’re at 46350 N.W. David Hill Road, Forest Grove, OR 97116 503.992.8545
Event includes BBQ, live music, wine tastings. Catering by Proletariat Butchery and Steven Duane Cameron of Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute.
Tastings are included in the $30, glass pours and bottles will be available for purchase. Attendees will take home a 50th Anniversary logo Riedel Pinot Noir glass.