- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 3 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
David Hill Winery 50th Anniversary Celebration
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$30
FOREST GROVE, Ore. — David Hill Winery’s vines are turning 50, and this is cause for a celebration.
Celebrate with us starting at 6:30 p.m., Aug. 1. Cost is $30 per person. RSVP to [email protected] by Saturday, July 25.
We’re at 46350 N.W. David Hill Road, Forest Grove, OR 97116 503.992.8545
Event includes BBQ, live music, wine tastings. Catering by Proletariat Butchery and Steven Duane Cameron of Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute.
Tastings are included in the $30, glass pours and bottles will be available for purchase. Attendees will take home a 50th Anniversary logo Riedel Pinot Noir glass.