- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 6 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
David Hill Winery 50th Anniversary Celebration
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$30
FOREST GROVE, Ore. — David Hill Winery’s vines are turning 50, and this is cause for a celebration.
Celebrate with us starting at 6:30 p.m., Aug. 1. Cost is $30 per person. RSVP to [email protected] by Saturday, July 25.
We’re at 46350 N.W. David Hill Road, Forest Grove, OR 97116 503.992.8545
Event includes BBQ, live music, wine tastings. Catering by Proletariat Butchery and Steven Duane Cameron of Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute.
Tastings are included in the $30, glass pours and bottles will be available for purchase. Attendees will take home a 50th Anniversary logo Riedel Pinot Noir glass.