- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 12 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 7 days ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 50th Parallel Estate shows successful reach of British Columbia winesPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
David Hill Winery 50th Anniversary Celebration
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$30
FOREST GROVE, Ore. — David Hill Winery’s vines are turning 50, and this is cause for a celebration.
Celebrate with us starting at 6:30 p.m., Aug. 1. Cost is $30 per person. RSVP to email@example.com by Saturday, July 25.
We’re at 46350 N.W. David Hill Road, Forest Grove, OR 97116 503.992.8545
Event includes BBQ, live music, wine tastings. Catering by Proletariat Butchery and Steven Duane Cameron of Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute.
Tastings are included in the $30, glass pours and bottles will be available for purchase. Attendees will take home a 50th Anniversary logo Riedel Pinot Noir glass.