- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
David Jacobs-Strain in concert at Lange Estate Winery
August 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
DUNDEE, Ore. — Oregon’s own David Jacobs-Strain visits Lange Estate Winery on Saturday, Aug. 23 for his third concert appearance.
Relax in the cool of a summer evening atop the Dundee Hills and groove to this eclectic guitarist’s deep blues and funk-jam rhythms. Bring a picnic and a blanket for the lawn and terrace seating, enjoy a cold glass of Pinot Gris and watch the sunset over the valley.
Musician/winemaker Don Lange and his family are big fans of Jacobs-Strain, whose roots are in Oregon, but his skills have taken him to Canada and Europe to venues such as the Newport Folk Festival and the Montreal Jazz Festival.
He has shared the stage with Boz Scaggs (more than 60 shows), Etta James, Taj Mahal, T-Bone Burnett, Lucinda Williams and Bob Weir. He is a regular at New York City’s Rockwood Music Hall and San Francisco’s American Music Hall. He also performs each year at his first paying gig (age 12) — Oregon Country Fair.