- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
David Jacobs-Strain in concert at Lange Estate Winery
August 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
DUNDEE, Ore. — Oregon’s own David Jacobs-Strain visits Lange Estate Winery on Saturday, Aug. 23 for his third concert appearance.
Relax in the cool of a summer evening atop the Dundee Hills and groove to this eclectic guitarist’s deep blues and funk-jam rhythms. Bring a picnic and a blanket for the lawn and terrace seating, enjoy a cold glass of Pinot Gris and watch the sunset over the valley.
Musician/winemaker Don Lange and his family are big fans of Jacobs-Strain, whose roots are in Oregon, but his skills have taken him to Canada and Europe to venues such as the Newport Folk Festival and the Montreal Jazz Festival.
He has shared the stage with Boz Scaggs (more than 60 shows), Etta James, Taj Mahal, T-Bone Burnett, Lucinda Williams and Bob Weir. He is a regular at New York City’s Rockwood Music Hall and San Francisco’s American Music Hall. He also performs each year at his first paying gig (age 12) — Oregon Country Fair.