- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
David Jacobs-Strain in concert at Lange Estate Winery
August 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
DUNDEE, Ore. — Oregon’s own David Jacobs-Strain visits Lange Estate Winery on Saturday, Aug. 23 for his third concert appearance.
Relax in the cool of a summer evening atop the Dundee Hills and groove to this eclectic guitarist’s deep blues and funk-jam rhythms. Bring a picnic and a blanket for the lawn and terrace seating, enjoy a cold glass of Pinot Gris and watch the sunset over the valley.
Musician/winemaker Don Lange and his family are big fans of Jacobs-Strain, whose roots are in Oregon, but his skills have taken him to Canada and Europe to venues such as the Newport Folk Festival and the Montreal Jazz Festival.
He has shared the stage with Boz Scaggs (more than 60 shows), Etta James, Taj Mahal, T-Bone Burnett, Lucinda Williams and Bob Weir. He is a regular at New York City’s Rockwood Music Hall and San Francisco’s American Music Hall. He also performs each year at his first paying gig (age 12) — Oregon Country Fair.