- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
David Jacobs-Strain in concert at Lange Estate Winery
August 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
DUNDEE, Ore. — Oregon’s own David Jacobs-Strain visits Lange Estate Winery on Saturday, Aug. 23 for his third concert appearance.
Relax in the cool of a summer evening atop the Dundee Hills and groove to this eclectic guitarist’s deep blues and funk-jam rhythms. Bring a picnic and a blanket for the lawn and terrace seating, enjoy a cold glass of Pinot Gris and watch the sunset over the valley.
Musician/winemaker Don Lange and his family are big fans of Jacobs-Strain, whose roots are in Oregon, but his skills have taken him to Canada and Europe to venues such as the Newport Folk Festival and the Montreal Jazz Festival.
He has shared the stage with Boz Scaggs (more than 60 shows), Etta James, Taj Mahal, T-Bone Burnett, Lucinda Williams and Bob Weir. He is a regular at New York City’s Rockwood Music Hall and San Francisco’s American Music Hall. He also performs each year at his first paying gig (age 12) — Oregon Country Fair.