- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 21 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery presents beadmaking with Marie Taylor
September 24, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
RICHLAND, Wash. – This class featuring Marie Taylor covers the basics of beadmaking including tools, safety and studio set-up. Techniques include hot glass manipulation, stringers, making basic bead shapes, mavering, dot application, annealing, bead cleaning and more. Learn to work with hot glass on this smaller scale. Limit four per class.
No prior experience is necessary and return participants are welcome.
Cost for this one-day class is $150 per person. The fee includes studio and class time, instructor guidance, tools and our glass allocation that you will need for this project.
db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility. It is the only artisan glass studio within a winery. Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352