- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 18 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery presents beadmaking with Marie Taylor
September 24, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
RICHLAND, Wash. – This class featuring Marie Taylor covers the basics of beadmaking including tools, safety and studio set-up. Techniques include hot glass manipulation, stringers, making basic bead shapes, mavering, dot application, annealing, bead cleaning and more. Learn to work with hot glass on this smaller scale. Limit four per class.
No prior experience is necessary and return participants are welcome.
Cost for this one-day class is $150 per person. The fee includes studio and class time, instructor guidance, tools and our glass allocation that you will need for this project.
db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility. It is the only artisan glass studio within a winery. Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352