- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery presents beadmaking with Marie Taylor
September 24, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
RICHLAND, Wash. – This class featuring Marie Taylor covers the basics of beadmaking including tools, safety and studio set-up. Techniques include hot glass manipulation, stringers, making basic bead shapes, mavering, dot application, annealing, bead cleaning and more. Learn to work with hot glass on this smaller scale. Limit four per class.
No prior experience is necessary and return participants are welcome.
Cost for this one-day class is $150 per person. The fee includes studio and class time, instructor guidance, tools and our glass allocation that you will need for this project.
db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility. It is the only artisan glass studio within a winery. Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352