- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 24 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery presents beadmaking with Marie Taylor
September 24 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
RICHLAND, Wash. – This class featuring Marie Taylor covers the basics of beadmaking including tools, safety and studio set-up. Techniques include hot glass manipulation, stringers, making basic bead shapes, mavering, dot application, annealing, bead cleaning and more. Learn to work with hot glass on this smaller scale. Limit four per class.
No prior experience is necessary and return participants are welcome.
Cost for this one-day class is $150 per person. The fee includes studio and class time, instructor guidance, tools and our glass allocation that you will need for this project.
db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility. It is the only artisan glass studio within a winery. Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352