- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery presents beadmaking with Marie Taylor
September 24, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
RICHLAND, Wash. – This class featuring Marie Taylor covers the basics of beadmaking including tools, safety and studio set-up. Techniques include hot glass manipulation, stringers, making basic bead shapes, mavering, dot application, annealing, bead cleaning and more. Learn to work with hot glass on this smaller scale. Limit four per class.
No prior experience is necessary and return participants are welcome.
Cost for this one-day class is $150 per person. The fee includes studio and class time, instructor guidance, tools and our glass allocation that you will need for this project.
db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility. It is the only artisan glass studio within a winery. Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352