- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 21 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Death by Chocolate Weekend at Desert Wind Winery
February 14, 2015 @ 11:00 am - February 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Bring that special someone to Desert Wind Winery — next to the new Walter Clore Culinary and Wine Center — for a weekend of chocolate and wine.
Complimentary wine and chocolate tasting flight (three wines) or a flight of five premium wines for just $5 (refundable with wine purchase). We will be featuring Chukar Cherries chocolate, a historic Northwest delicacy produced right here in Prosser, to complement wines.