- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 22 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Death by Chocolate Weekend at Desert Wind Winery
February 14, 2015 @ 11:00 am - February 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Bring that special someone to Desert Wind Winery — next to the new Walter Clore Culinary and Wine Center — for a weekend of chocolate and wine.
Complimentary wine and chocolate tasting flight (three wines) or a flight of five premium wines for just $5 (refundable with wine purchase). We will be featuring Chukar Cherries chocolate, a historic Northwest delicacy produced right here in Prosser, to complement wines.