- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Death by Chocolate Weekend at Desert Wind Winery
February 14, 2015 @ 11:00 am - February 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Bring that special someone to Desert Wind Winery — next to the new Walter Clore Culinary and Wine Center — for a weekend of chocolate and wine.
Complimentary wine and chocolate tasting flight (three wines) or a flight of five premium wines for just $5 (refundable with wine purchase). We will be featuring Chukar Cherries chocolate, a historic Northwest delicacy produced right here in Prosser, to complement wines.