- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Death by Chocolate Weekend at Desert Wind Winery
February 14, 2015 @ 11:00 am - February 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Bring that special someone to Desert Wind Winery — next to the new Walter Clore Culinary and Wine Center — for a weekend of chocolate and wine.
Complimentary wine and chocolate tasting flight (three wines) or a flight of five premium wines for just $5 (refundable with wine purchase). We will be featuring Chukar Cherries chocolate, a historic Northwest delicacy produced right here in Prosser, to complement wines.