- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Debuts and Discoveries
March 18 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE — Seattle Uncorked and David LeClaire stage the 10th annual Debuts and Discoveries where enthusiasts get to discover the newest wineries, newest distilleries, newest cideries, newest breweries and newest food trucks.
Debuts and Discoveries is being staged at the historic Sand Point Naval Air Station Hangar 30 in Magnuson Park. Taste from the newest Washington state wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries and splendid food from some of Seattles best food trucks. Purchase bottles of your favorites before you leave and save.
This is the place to be on the cutting edge of rising stars are in the Puget Sound and enjoy live music in support of the Teen Feed Program.
Cost is $40 at www.usrotary.org or at the door if tickets still available.
3 Howls Distilling
Blackfish Spirits Distillery
Chatter Creek Cider
Elemental Hard Cider
Elephant Seven Winery
Floating Bridge Brewing
Four General Brewing
Love That Red Winery
Lucky Envelope Brewery
Nine Yards Brewing
Old Stove Brewing
Orcas Island Distillery
Pear Up/Neigel Vintners
Sea Bishop Spirits
Truth Teller Winery
Wishka River Distillery