- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Debuts and Discoveries
February 27 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
SEATTLE — Seattle Uncorked and David LeClaire stage the ninth annual Debuts and Discoveries where enthusiasts get to discover the newest wineries, newest distilleries, newest cideries, newest breweries and newest food trucks.
Debuts and Discoveries is being staged at the historic Sand Point Naval Air Station Hangar 30 in Magnuson Park. Wineries, distilleries, cideries, breweries and food trucks featured must be in their first four years of releasing products. Purchase bottles of your favorites before you leave and save.
This is the place to be on the cutting edge of rising stars are in the Puget Sound and enjoy live music. This special fundraising event is a collaboration between Seattle Uncorked, WBS Events and the University Sunrise Rotary to benefit Outdoors for All Foundation, which is dedicated to enriching the lives of thousands of children and adults with disabilities through adaptive recreation activities such as skiing, cycling, hiking, kayaking, camping, rock-climbing and more.
General admission starting Jan. 1 costs $35 in advance at www.usrotary.org and $40 at the door if tickets still available.
This year’s lineup reads:
Coach House Cellars
Newsprint by Guardian Cellars
La Chanterelle Winery
Locus Ridge Wines
Roza Hills Vineyards
Piggy Back Cellars
Three Of Cups Winery
Welcome Road Winery
3 Howls Distilling
21 Window Distillery
Greenwood Cider Company
Neigel Vintners Cider
Woodinville Cider Co.
At Large Brewing
B Side Brewery
And three new food trucks from Bon Appetit’s Mobile Mavens.