- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Debuts and Discoveries
February 27, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
SEATTLE — Seattle Uncorked and David LeClaire stage the ninth annual Debuts and Discoveries where enthusiasts get to discover the newest wineries, newest distilleries, newest cideries, newest breweries and newest food trucks.
Debuts and Discoveries is being staged at the historic Sand Point Naval Air Station Hangar 30 in Magnuson Park. Wineries, distilleries, cideries, breweries and food trucks featured must be in their first four years of releasing products. Purchase bottles of your favorites before you leave and save.
This is the place to be on the cutting edge of rising stars are in the Puget Sound and enjoy live music. This special fundraising event is a collaboration between Seattle Uncorked, WBS Events and the University Sunrise Rotary to benefit Outdoors for All Foundation, which is dedicated to enriching the lives of thousands of children and adults with disabilities through adaptive recreation activities such as skiing, cycling, hiking, kayaking, camping, rock-climbing and more.
General admission starting Jan. 1 costs $35 in advance at www.usrotary.org and $40 at the door if tickets still available.
This year’s lineup reads:
Coach House Cellars
Newsprint by Guardian Cellars
La Chanterelle Winery
Locus Ridge Wines
Roza Hills Vineyards
Piggy Back Cellars
Three Of Cups Winery
Welcome Road Winery
3 Howls Distilling
21 Window Distillery
Greenwood Cider Company
Neigel Vintners Cider
Woodinville Cider Co.
At Large Brewing
B Side Brewery
And three new food trucks from Bon Appetit’s Mobile Mavens.