- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
Debuts and Discoveries
March 18 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE — Seattle Uncorked and David LeClaire stage the 10th annual Debuts and Discoveries where enthusiasts get to discover the newest wineries, newest distilleries, newest cideries, newest breweries and newest food trucks.
Debuts and Discoveries is being staged at the historic Sand Point Naval Air Station Hangar 30 in Magnuson Park. Taste from the newest Washington state wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries and splendid food from some of Seattles best food trucks. Purchase bottles of your favorites before you leave and save.
This is the place to be on the cutting edge of rising stars are in the Puget Sound and enjoy live music in support of the Teen Feed Program.
Cost is $40 at www.usrotary.org or at the door if tickets still available.
3 Howls Distilling
Blackfish Spirits Distillery
Chatter Creek Cider
Elemental Hard Cider
Elephant Seven Winery
Floating Bridge Brewing
Four General Brewing
Love That Red Winery
Lucky Envelope Brewery
Nine Yards Brewing
Old Stove Brewing
Orcas Island Distillery
Pear Up/Neigel Vintners
Sea Bishop Spirits
Truth Teller Winery
Wishka River Distillery