- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Debuts and Discoveries
March 18 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE — Seattle Uncorked and David LeClaire stage the 10th annual Debuts and Discoveries where enthusiasts get to discover the newest wineries, newest distilleries, newest cideries, newest breweries and newest food trucks.
Debuts and Discoveries is being staged at the historic Sand Point Naval Air Station Hangar 30 in Magnuson Park. Taste from the newest Washington state wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries and splendid food from some of Seattles best food trucks. Purchase bottles of your favorites before you leave and save.
This is the place to be on the cutting edge of rising stars are in the Puget Sound and enjoy live music in support of the Teen Feed Program.
Cost is $40 at www.usrotary.org or at the door if tickets still available.
3 Howls Distilling
Blackfish Spirits Distillery
Chatter Creek Cider
Elemental Hard Cider
Elephant Seven Winery
Floating Bridge Brewing
Four General Brewing
Love That Red Winery
Lucky Envelope Brewery
Nine Yards Brewing
Old Stove Brewing
Orcas Island Distillery
Pear Up/Neigel Vintners
Sea Bishop Spirits
Truth Teller Winery
Wishka River Distillery