- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars Legacy Winemaker Dinner
March 5, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$155
SEATTLE — Five award-winning vintners who have apprenticed at Woodinville’s famed DeLille Cellars for executive winemaker Chris Upchurch will collaborate with their mentor for the inaugural DeLille Cellars Legacy Winemaker Dinner on Thursday, March 5, at World Trade Center Seattle.
The lineup includes Ross Mickel of Ross Andrew, Kit A. Singh of Lauren Ashton, Chris Peterson of Avennia and Mike MacMorran of Manu Propria. DeLille will be represented by Upchurch, co-founder/CEO Greg Lill and winemaker Jason Gorski.
Price for the three-hour event, six-course dinner and the opportunity to meet these six winemakers is $155 plus tax for the public. Members of WTCSE receive a $20 discount.
DeLille Cellars has been creating award-winning, artisan wines for more than 22 years. The Seattle Times named the DeLille Cellars 2011 Four Flags as Wine of the Year in its 2014 Top 50 Wines of the Pacific Northwest, beating out more than 5,000 wines from Oregon, Washington, Idaho and British Columbia.
The recently released 2012 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mountain will be featured with the main course, paired with Painted Hills Beef Tenderloin, Poached Veal Marrow Bordelaise, Northwest Morels, Yellowfoot Chanterelles, Mount Townsend Cirrus Potato Galette and Organic Circle Farms Baby Vegetables.
Last October, DeLille Cellars also was invited to be represented at the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation Awards. In the past three years, DeLille Cellars had more than 20 wines receive at least 91 points from Robert Parker.
For more information, please contact the WTCSE Concierge at [email protected] or 206-441-5144.