- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars Legacy Winemaker Dinner
March 5, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$155
SEATTLE — Five award-winning vintners who have apprenticed at Woodinville’s famed DeLille Cellars for executive winemaker Chris Upchurch will collaborate with their mentor for the inaugural DeLille Cellars Legacy Winemaker Dinner on Thursday, March 5, at World Trade Center Seattle.
The lineup includes Ross Mickel of Ross Andrew, Kit A. Singh of Lauren Ashton, Chris Peterson of Avennia and Mike MacMorran of Manu Propria. DeLille will be represented by Upchurch, co-founder/CEO Greg Lill and winemaker Jason Gorski.
Price for the three-hour event, six-course dinner and the opportunity to meet these six winemakers is $155 plus tax for the public. Members of WTCSE receive a $20 discount.
DeLille Cellars has been creating award-winning, artisan wines for more than 22 years. The Seattle Times named the DeLille Cellars 2011 Four Flags as Wine of the Year in its 2014 Top 50 Wines of the Pacific Northwest, beating out more than 5,000 wines from Oregon, Washington, Idaho and British Columbia.
The recently released 2012 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mountain will be featured with the main course, paired with Painted Hills Beef Tenderloin, Poached Veal Marrow Bordelaise, Northwest Morels, Yellowfoot Chanterelles, Mount Townsend Cirrus Potato Galette and Organic Circle Farms Baby Vegetables.
Last October, DeLille Cellars also was invited to be represented at the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation Awards. In the past three years, DeLille Cellars had more than 20 wines receive at least 91 points from Robert Parker.
For more information, please contact the WTCSE Concierge at [email protected] or 206-441-5144.