- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars Legacy Winemaker Dinner
March 5, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$155
SEATTLE — Five award-winning vintners who have apprenticed at Woodinville’s famed DeLille Cellars for executive winemaker Chris Upchurch will collaborate with their mentor for the inaugural DeLille Cellars Legacy Winemaker Dinner on Thursday, March 5, at World Trade Center Seattle.
The lineup includes Ross Mickel of Ross Andrew, Kit A. Singh of Lauren Ashton, Chris Peterson of Avennia and Mike MacMorran of Manu Propria. DeLille will be represented by Upchurch, co-founder/CEO Greg Lill and winemaker Jason Gorski.
Price for the three-hour event, six-course dinner and the opportunity to meet these six winemakers is $155 plus tax for the public. Members of WTCSE receive a $20 discount.
DeLille Cellars has been creating award-winning, artisan wines for more than 22 years. The Seattle Times named the DeLille Cellars 2011 Four Flags as Wine of the Year in its 2014 Top 50 Wines of the Pacific Northwest, beating out more than 5,000 wines from Oregon, Washington, Idaho and British Columbia.
The recently released 2012 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mountain will be featured with the main course, paired with Painted Hills Beef Tenderloin, Poached Veal Marrow Bordelaise, Northwest Morels, Yellowfoot Chanterelles, Mount Townsend Cirrus Potato Galette and Organic Circle Farms Baby Vegetables.
Last October, DeLille Cellars also was invited to be represented at the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation Awards. In the past three years, DeLille Cellars had more than 20 wines receive at least 91 points from Robert Parker.
For more information, please contact the WTCSE Concierge at [email protected] or 206-441-5144.