- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars wine dinner at Alderbook Resort
April 13, 2013 @ 6:30 pm$129
In partnership with DeLille Cellars, Alderbrook Resort & Spa will be playing host to an exclusive six-course wine dinner event on its scenic property along the shores of Hood Canal.
The evening will feature expertly prepared, locally sourced seafood dishes and wine from DeLille Cellars, one of the Pacific Northwest’s most renowned wineries. Signature dishes from Alderbrook executive chef Lucas Sautter will be complemented by DeLille’s delicious handcrafted wines.
Reservations can be made by calling (360) 898-5500. Want to make a night or two of it? Stay for the weekend and treat yourself at the full-service spa, play a round on the 18-hole PGA-class golf course or enjoy the fresh air on Alderbrook’s waterfront lawn. Room rates start at $159.