- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 16 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars wine dinner at Alderbook Resort
April 13, 2013 @ 6:30 pm$129
In partnership with DeLille Cellars, Alderbrook Resort & Spa will be playing host to an exclusive six-course wine dinner event on its scenic property along the shores of Hood Canal.
The evening will feature expertly prepared, locally sourced seafood dishes and wine from DeLille Cellars, one of the Pacific Northwest’s most renowned wineries. Signature dishes from Alderbrook executive chef Lucas Sautter will be complemented by DeLille’s delicious handcrafted wines.
Reservations can be made by calling (360) 898-5500. Want to make a night or two of it? Stay for the weekend and treat yourself at the full-service spa, play a round on the 18-hole PGA-class golf course or enjoy the fresh air on Alderbrook’s waterfront lawn. Room rates start at $159.