- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 14 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars wine dinner at Alderbook Resort
April 13, 2013 @ 6:30 pm$129
In partnership with DeLille Cellars, Alderbrook Resort & Spa will be playing host to an exclusive six-course wine dinner event on its scenic property along the shores of Hood Canal.
The evening will feature expertly prepared, locally sourced seafood dishes and wine from DeLille Cellars, one of the Pacific Northwest’s most renowned wineries. Signature dishes from Alderbrook executive chef Lucas Sautter will be complemented by DeLille’s delicious handcrafted wines.
Reservations can be made by calling (360) 898-5500. Want to make a night or two of it? Stay for the weekend and treat yourself at the full-service spa, play a round on the 18-hole PGA-class golf course or enjoy the fresh air on Alderbrook’s waterfront lawn. Room rates start at $159.