- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Desert Wind Winery dinner with Martilla’s Kitchen
February 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Entice your taste buds with your special someone with a passionately paired five-course wine dinner at Desert Wind Winery. Our seasonal menu is brought to you by Martilla’s Kitchen and perfectly paired with Desert Wind wines. Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m.