- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Desert Wind Winery dinner with Martilla’s Kitchen
February 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Entice your taste buds with your special someone with a passionately paired five-course wine dinner at Desert Wind Winery. Our seasonal menu is brought to you by Martilla’s Kitchen and perfectly paired with Desert Wind wines. Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m.