- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Desert Wind Winery dinner with Martilla’s Kitchen
February 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Entice your taste buds with your special someone with a passionately paired five-course wine dinner at Desert Wind Winery. Our seasonal menu is brought to you by Martilla’s Kitchen and perfectly paired with Desert Wind wines. Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m.