- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Desert Wind Winery dinner with Martilla’s Kitchen
February 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Entice your taste buds with your special someone with a passionately paired five-course wine dinner at Desert Wind Winery. Our seasonal menu is brought to you by Martilla’s Kitchen and perfectly paired with Desert Wind wines. Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m.