- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Downtown Summer Nights at AntoLin Cellars
August 11, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
YAKIMA, Wash. – Enjoy Downtown Summer Nights each Thursday from AntoLin’s vantage point on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima.
From 5-9 p.m. every Thursday through Aug. 18, Front Street at Yakima Avenue is closed off to make room for all kinds of vendors (including local foods), a beverage garden, picnic tables and plenty of spaces to kick off your shoes and kick up your heels.
The tasting room will open at 1 p.m., and AntoLin Cellars is at 14 N. Front Street at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex. The tasting room featuring winemaker Tony Haralson is now open each week Wednesday through Sunday. His 2012 Riesling received a double gold at the 2016 Seattle Wine Awards.
The name AntoLin is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. They produce Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. AntoLin Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley grows Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
Tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.