- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Downtown Wenatchee Holiday Wine Walk
November 9, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$20 - $25
The fun starts at Davis Furniture (125 S. Wenatchee Ave.) and Pak-it-Rite (126 N. Wenatchee Ave.) where guests can pick a souvenir glass and 10 tastes of wine for $20, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two glasses.
Guests can visit downtown merchants for holiday shopping ideas, and purchase wines for holiday entertaining. Tickets will be sold at the event.
For more information, call (509) 669-5808 go to www.wendowntown.org