- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Downtown Wenatchee Holiday Wine Walk
November 9, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$20 - $25
The fun starts at Davis Furniture (125 S. Wenatchee Ave.) and Pak-it-Rite (126 N. Wenatchee Ave.) where guests can pick a souvenir glass and 10 tastes of wine for $20, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two glasses.
Guests can visit downtown merchants for holiday shopping ideas, and purchase wines for holiday entertaining. Tickets will be sold at the event.
For more information, call (509) 669-5808 go to www.wendowntown.org