- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Downtown Wenatchee Holiday Wine Walk
November 9, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$20 - $25
The fun starts at Davis Furniture (125 S. Wenatchee Ave.) and Pak-it-Rite (126 N. Wenatchee Ave.) where guests can pick a souvenir glass and 10 tastes of wine for $20, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two glasses.
Guests can visit downtown merchants for holiday shopping ideas, and purchase wines for holiday entertaining. Tickets will be sold at the event.
For more information, call (509) 669-5808 go to www.wendowntown.org