- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drape Vase Class at db Studio with Barnard Griffin
September 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$100
RICHLAND, Wash. – Put your glass-cutting skills to use and create a beautiful drape vase in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin from 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 14.
Pam McDonald serves as the instructor, and this is a great vase for flowers including tulips. However, having taken Platemaking 1 is a prerequisite.
Cost is $100 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast.