- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 4 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drape Vase Class at db Studio with Barnard Griffin
September 14, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$100
RICHLAND, Wash. – Put your glass-cutting skills to use and create a beautiful drape vase in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin from 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 14.
Pam McDonald serves as the instructor, and this is a great vase for flowers including tulips. However, having taken Platemaking 1 is a prerequisite.
Cost is $100 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast.