- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 16 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Drape Vase Class at db Studio with Barnard Griffin
September 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$100
RICHLAND, Wash. – Put your glass-cutting skills to use and create a beautiful drape vase in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin from 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 14.
Pam McDonald serves as the instructor, and this is a great vase for flowers including tulips. However, having taken Platemaking 1 is a prerequisite.
Cost is $100 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast.