- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 16 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drape Vase Class at db Studio with Barnard Griffin
September 14, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$100
RICHLAND, Wash. – Put your glass-cutting skills to use and create a beautiful drape vase in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin from 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 14.
Pam McDonald serves as the instructor, and this is a great vase for flowers including tulips. However, having taken Platemaking 1 is a prerequisite.
Cost is $100 per person, which includes set-up, canvas, paints, brushes, instruction, and fun. These events fill up fast.