- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drink Pink Rosé Festival
July 18, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
GASTON, Ore. — Patton Valley Vineyard will play host to 26 Willamette Valley wineries July 18 at the annual Drink Pink rosé festival.
The event will be held in the vineyard, taking full advantage of the mountain and valley views offered from the Patton Valley Estate.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample 25 rosé wines while enjoying food prepared by returning favorites Crown Paella, as well as wood-fired pizza from Fire Box Food.
Adding to the festivities are two live bands: Eugene-based Calamity Jazz performing Big Band and Dixieland Jazz classics, and one TBD.
Participating wineries include Alexana Winery, Anne Amie Vineyards, Apolloni Vineyards, Archery Summit Winery, Argyle Winery, Bergström Wines, Big Table Farm, Boedecker Cellars, Bryn Mawr Vineyards, Colene Clemens Vineyards, De Ponte Cellars, Division Winemaking Company, Domaine Serene Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Illahe Vineyards, Omero Cellars, Patton Valley Vineyard, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars, Ponzi Vineyards, Soter Vineyards, Van Duzer Vineyards and Winderlea Vineyard and Winery.