- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drink Pink Rosé Festival
July 18, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
GASTON, Ore. — Patton Valley Vineyard will play host to 26 Willamette Valley wineries July 18 at the annual Drink Pink rosé festival.
The event will be held in the vineyard, taking full advantage of the mountain and valley views offered from the Patton Valley Estate.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample 25 rosé wines while enjoying food prepared by returning favorites Crown Paella, as well as wood-fired pizza from Fire Box Food.
Adding to the festivities are two live bands: Eugene-based Calamity Jazz performing Big Band and Dixieland Jazz classics, and one TBD.
Participating wineries include Alexana Winery, Anne Amie Vineyards, Apolloni Vineyards, Archery Summit Winery, Argyle Winery, Bergström Wines, Big Table Farm, Boedecker Cellars, Bryn Mawr Vineyards, Colene Clemens Vineyards, De Ponte Cellars, Division Winemaking Company, Domaine Serene Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Illahe Vineyards, Omero Cellars, Patton Valley Vineyard, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars, Ponzi Vineyards, Soter Vineyards, Van Duzer Vineyards and Winderlea Vineyard and Winery.