- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drink Pink Rosé Festival
July 18, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
GASTON, Ore. — Patton Valley Vineyard will play host to 26 Willamette Valley wineries July 18 at the annual Drink Pink rosé festival.
The event will be held in the vineyard, taking full advantage of the mountain and valley views offered from the Patton Valley Estate.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample 25 rosé wines while enjoying food prepared by returning favorites Crown Paella, as well as wood-fired pizza from Fire Box Food.
Adding to the festivities are two live bands: Eugene-based Calamity Jazz performing Big Band and Dixieland Jazz classics, and one TBD.
Participating wineries include Alexana Winery, Anne Amie Vineyards, Apolloni Vineyards, Archery Summit Winery, Argyle Winery, Bergström Wines, Big Table Farm, Boedecker Cellars, Bryn Mawr Vineyards, Colene Clemens Vineyards, De Ponte Cellars, Division Winemaking Company, Domaine Serene Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Illahe Vineyards, Omero Cellars, Patton Valley Vineyard, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars, Ponzi Vineyards, Soter Vineyards, Van Duzer Vineyards and Winderlea Vineyard and Winery.