- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 15 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drink Pink Rosé Festival
July 18, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
GASTON, Ore. — Patton Valley Vineyard will play host to 26 Willamette Valley wineries July 18 at the annual Drink Pink rosé festival.
The event will be held in the vineyard, taking full advantage of the mountain and valley views offered from the Patton Valley Estate.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample 25 rosé wines while enjoying food prepared by returning favorites Crown Paella, as well as wood-fired pizza from Fire Box Food.
Adding to the festivities are two live bands: Eugene-based Calamity Jazz performing Big Band and Dixieland Jazz classics, and one TBD.
Participating wineries include Alexana Winery, Anne Amie Vineyards, Apolloni Vineyards, Archery Summit Winery, Argyle Winery, Bergström Wines, Big Table Farm, Boedecker Cellars, Bryn Mawr Vineyards, Colene Clemens Vineyards, De Ponte Cellars, Division Winemaking Company, Domaine Serene Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Illahe Vineyards, Omero Cellars, Patton Valley Vineyard, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars, Ponzi Vineyards, Soter Vineyards, Van Duzer Vineyards and Winderlea Vineyard and Winery.