- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 14 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Drink Pink Rosé Festival
July 18, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
GASTON, Ore. — Patton Valley Vineyard will play host to 26 Willamette Valley wineries July 18 at the annual Drink Pink rosé festival.
The event will be held in the vineyard, taking full advantage of the mountain and valley views offered from the Patton Valley Estate.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample 25 rosé wines while enjoying food prepared by returning favorites Crown Paella, as well as wood-fired pizza from Fire Box Food.
Adding to the festivities are two live bands: Eugene-based Calamity Jazz performing Big Band and Dixieland Jazz classics, and one TBD.
Participating wineries include Alexana Winery, Anne Amie Vineyards, Apolloni Vineyards, Archery Summit Winery, Argyle Winery, Bergström Wines, Big Table Farm, Boedecker Cellars, Bryn Mawr Vineyards, Colene Clemens Vineyards, De Ponte Cellars, Division Winemaking Company, Domaine Serene Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Illahe Vineyards, Omero Cellars, Patton Valley Vineyard, Penner-Ash Wine Cellars, Ponzi Vineyards, Soter Vineyards, Van Duzer Vineyards and Winderlea Vineyard and Winery.