- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drink In The View at Fairsing Vineyard
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Willamette Valley’s Memorial Day Weekend wine tasting in our vineyard is available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Join us, pack a picnic, taste our Pinot Noirs and drink in the view.
Cost is $15 and take home the logo glass. Visit 21455 NE Burkett Hill Road (just off of Laughlin Road). No dogs please.
For more information visit us at www.fairsingvineyard.com