- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 3 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 4 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- Seattle’s Ackley Beverage buys Oregon vineyard in Yamhill-CarltonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drink In The View at Fairsing Vineyard
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Willamette Valley’s Memorial Day Weekend wine tasting in our vineyard is available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Join us, pack a picnic, taste our Pinot Noirs and drink in the view.
Cost is $15 and take home the logo glass. Visit 21455 NE Burkett Hill Road (just off of Laughlin Road). No dogs please.
For more information visit us at www.fairsingvineyard.com