- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Drink In The View at Fairsing Vineyard
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Willamette Valley’s Memorial Day Weekend wine tasting in our vineyard is available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Join us, pack a picnic, taste our Pinot Noirs and drink in the view.
Cost is $15 and take home the logo glass. Visit 21455 NE Burkett Hill Road (just off of Laughlin Road). No dogs please.
For more information visit us at www.fairsingvineyard.com