- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Drink In The View at Fairsing Vineyard
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Willamette Valley’s Memorial Day Weekend wine tasting in our vineyard is available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Join us, pack a picnic, taste our Pinot Noirs and drink in the view.
Cost is $15 and take home the logo glass. Visit 21455 NE Burkett Hill Road (just off of Laughlin Road). No dogs please.
For more information visit us at www.fairsingvineyard.com