- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Case Sale and Holiday Open House
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Find the perfect gift for the special wine lover on your list at the annual Duck Pond Cellars holiday open house and case sale.
Our marketplace offers gourmet food products, fine Riedel stemware, and hard-to-find items that everyone is sure to love. Stock up on some your favorite Duck Pond wines with special case pricing that only happens once a year. We look forward to seeing you for a day of wine tasting, light bites and holiday cheer.