- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 13 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Case Sale and Holiday Open House
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Find the perfect gift for the special wine lover on your list at the annual Duck Pond Cellars holiday open house and case sale.
Our marketplace offers gourmet food products, fine Riedel stemware, and hard-to-find items that everyone is sure to love. Stock up on some your favorite Duck Pond wines with special case pricing that only happens once a year. We look forward to seeing you for a day of wine tasting, light bites and holiday cheer.