- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 22 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Case Sale and Holiday Open House
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Find the perfect gift for the special wine lover on your list at the annual Duck Pond Cellars holiday open house and case sale.
Our marketplace offers gourmet food products, fine Riedel stemware, and hard-to-find items that everyone is sure to love. Stock up on some your favorite Duck Pond wines with special case pricing that only happens once a year. We look forward to seeing you for a day of wine tasting, light bites and holiday cheer.