- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Case Sale and Holiday Open House
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Find the perfect gift for the special wine lover on your list at the annual Duck Pond Cellars holiday open house and case sale.
Our marketplace offers gourmet food products, fine Riedel stemware, and hard-to-find items that everyone is sure to love. Stock up on some your favorite Duck Pond wines with special case pricing that only happens once a year. We look forward to seeing you for a day of wine tasting, light bites and holiday cheer.