- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Case Sale and Holiday Open House
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Find the perfect gift for the special wine lover on your list at the annual Duck Pond Cellars holiday open house and case sale.
Our marketplace offers gourmet food products, fine Riedel stemware, and hard-to-find items that everyone is sure to love. Stock up on some your favorite Duck Pond wines with special case pricing that only happens once a year. We look forward to seeing you for a day of wine tasting, light bites and holiday cheer.