- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wildlife Art Show and Release Party
October 27, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars celebrates the official release of Lot 3 of its Conservation Cuvée Pinot Noir, the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program and features the majestic Tufted Puffin on the label.
Enjoy live music by jazz quartet Whetsell Adams and complimentary wine tasting of our the new Conservation Cuvee paired with a light bite. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, and the winning artwork will be announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in the production/bottling cellar.