- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 17 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wildlife Art Show and Release Party
October 27, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars celebrates the official release of Lot 3 of its Conservation Cuvée Pinot Noir, the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program and features the majestic Tufted Puffin on the label.
Enjoy live music by jazz quartet Whetsell Adams and complimentary wine tasting of our the new Conservation Cuvee paired with a light bite. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, and the winning artwork will be announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in the production/bottling cellar.