- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 5 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wildlife Art Show and Release Party
October 27, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars celebrates the official release of Lot 3 of its Conservation Cuvée Pinot Noir, the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program and features the majestic Tufted Puffin on the label.
Enjoy live music by jazz quartet Whetsell Adams and complimentary wine tasting of our the new Conservation Cuvee paired with a light bite. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, and the winning artwork will be announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in the production/bottling cellar.