- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wildlife Art Show and Release Party
October 27, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars celebrates the official release of Lot 3 of its Conservation Cuvée Pinot Noir, the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program and features the majestic Tufted Puffin on the label.
Enjoy live music by jazz quartet Whetsell Adams and complimentary wine tasting of our the new Conservation Cuvee paired with a light bite. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, and the winning artwork will be announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in the production/bottling cellar.