- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wildlife Art Show and Release Party
October 27, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo admission
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars celebrates the official release of Lot 3 of its Conservation Cuvée Pinot Noir, the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program and features the majestic Tufted Puffin on the label.
Enjoy live music by jazz quartet Whetsell Adams and complimentary wine tasting of our the new Conservation Cuvee paired with a light bite. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, and the winning artwork will be announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in the production/bottling cellar.