- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 15 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wine Dinner with Red Hills Market
July 26, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our annual al fresco wine dinner, which is prepared by the talented chefs of Red Hills Market and paired with Duck Pond Cellars wines.
Cost is $85 per person ($75 for wine club members) and includes dinner with wine pairings and gratuity. Limited seats are available so reservations are required.
The menu features pre-dinner appetizers such as:
Wood-Fired Wild Sea Scallops with Orange-Cardamom Sauce
Truffled White Bean Puree Bruschetta
Paired with choice of 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Blanc or 2013 Duck Pond Chardonnay
Simmington Garden Greens with Baird Family Cherries & Briar Rose Chevre
Paired with 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Gris
Wood-Fired Roasted Pork Loin with Duck Pond Pinot Noir-Berry Reduction Sauce, Served with Wild Mushroom Polenta
Paired with 2012 Duck Pond ‘St. Jory Vineyard’ Pinot Noir & 2012 Duck Pond ‘Coles Valley Vineyard’ Pinot Noir
House-Made Chocolate Hazelnut Torte