- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 8 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wine Dinner with Red Hills Market
July 26, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our annual al fresco wine dinner, which is prepared by the talented chefs of Red Hills Market and paired with Duck Pond Cellars wines.
Cost is $85 per person ($75 for wine club members) and includes dinner with wine pairings and gratuity. Limited seats are available so reservations are required.
The menu features pre-dinner appetizers such as:
Wood-Fired Wild Sea Scallops with Orange-Cardamom Sauce
Truffled White Bean Puree Bruschetta
Paired with choice of 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Blanc or 2013 Duck Pond Chardonnay
Simmington Garden Greens with Baird Family Cherries & Briar Rose Chevre
Paired with 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Gris
Wood-Fired Roasted Pork Loin with Duck Pond Pinot Noir-Berry Reduction Sauce, Served with Wild Mushroom Polenta
Paired with 2012 Duck Pond ‘St. Jory Vineyard’ Pinot Noir & 2012 Duck Pond ‘Coles Valley Vineyard’ Pinot Noir
House-Made Chocolate Hazelnut Torte