- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 4 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wine Dinner with Red Hills Market
July 26, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our annual al fresco wine dinner, which is prepared by the talented chefs of Red Hills Market and paired with Duck Pond Cellars wines.
Cost is $85 per person ($75 for wine club members) and includes dinner with wine pairings and gratuity. Limited seats are available so reservations are required.
The menu features pre-dinner appetizers such as:
Wood-Fired Wild Sea Scallops with Orange-Cardamom Sauce
Truffled White Bean Puree Bruschetta
Paired with choice of 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Blanc or 2013 Duck Pond Chardonnay
Simmington Garden Greens with Baird Family Cherries & Briar Rose Chevre
Paired with 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Gris
Wood-Fired Roasted Pork Loin with Duck Pond Pinot Noir-Berry Reduction Sauce, Served with Wild Mushroom Polenta
Paired with 2012 Duck Pond ‘St. Jory Vineyard’ Pinot Noir & 2012 Duck Pond ‘Coles Valley Vineyard’ Pinot Noir
House-Made Chocolate Hazelnut Torte