- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 12 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Duck Pond Cellars Wine Dinner with Red Hills Market
July 26, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our annual al fresco wine dinner, which is prepared by the talented chefs of Red Hills Market and paired with Duck Pond Cellars wines.
Cost is $85 per person ($75 for wine club members) and includes dinner with wine pairings and gratuity. Limited seats are available so reservations are required.
The menu features pre-dinner appetizers such as:
Wood-Fired Wild Sea Scallops with Orange-Cardamom Sauce
Truffled White Bean Puree Bruschetta
Paired with choice of 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Blanc or 2013 Duck Pond Chardonnay
Simmington Garden Greens with Baird Family Cherries & Briar Rose Chevre
Paired with 2013 Duck Pond Pinot Gris
Wood-Fired Roasted Pork Loin with Duck Pond Pinot Noir-Berry Reduction Sauce, Served with Wild Mushroom Polenta
Paired with 2012 Duck Pond ‘St. Jory Vineyard’ Pinot Noir & 2012 Duck Pond ‘Coles Valley Vineyard’ Pinot Noir
House-Made Chocolate Hazelnut Torte