- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dumas Station Winery celebration barbecue in Walla Walla Valley
July 2, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
DAYTON, Wash. – Dumas Station Winery is celebrating extended weekend hours of operation with an afternoon barbecue Saturday, July 2 at their historic Walla Walla Valley facility in Dayton.
Starting Friday, July 1, Dumas Station Winery on Highway 12 will be open on Fridays, too. On Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., the folks from The Q Wood-Fired Grill will be grilling up chicken taco plates, selling them for $8, and a half-rack of bibs with salad for $12.
There also will be picnic seating courtesy of the Walla Walla Big Big Table Co., and Dumas Stations wines available by the glass.