- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dumas Station Winery celebration barbecue in Walla Walla Valley
July 2, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
DAYTON, Wash. – Dumas Station Winery is celebrating extended weekend hours of operation with an afternoon barbecue Saturday, July 2 at their historic Walla Walla Valley facility in Dayton.
Starting Friday, July 1, Dumas Station Winery on Highway 12 will be open on Fridays, too. On Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., the folks from The Q Wood-Fired Grill will be grilling up chicken taco plates, selling them for $8, and a half-rack of bibs with salad for $12.
There also will be picnic seating courtesy of the Walla Walla Big Big Table Co., and Dumas Stations wines available by the glass.