- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dumas Station Winery celebration barbecue in Walla Walla Valley
July 2, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
DAYTON, Wash. – Dumas Station Winery is celebrating extended weekend hours of operation with an afternoon barbecue Saturday, July 2 at their historic Walla Walla Valley facility in Dayton.
Starting Friday, July 1, Dumas Station Winery on Highway 12 will be open on Fridays, too. On Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., the folks from The Q Wood-Fired Grill will be grilling up chicken taco plates, selling them for $8, and a half-rack of bibs with salad for $12.
There also will be picnic seating courtesy of the Walla Walla Big Big Table Co., and Dumas Stations wines available by the glass.