- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dumas Station Winery celebration barbecue in Walla Walla Valley
July 2 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
DAYTON, Wash. – Dumas Station Winery is celebrating extended weekend hours of operation with an afternoon barbecue Saturday, July 2 at their historic Walla Walla Valley facility in Dayton.
Starting Friday, July 1, Dumas Station Winery on Highway 12 will be open on Fridays, too. On Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., the folks from The Q Wood-Fired Grill will be grilling up chicken taco plates, selling them for $8, and a half-rack of bibs with salad for $12.
There also will be picnic seating courtesy of the Walla Walla Big Big Table Co., and Dumas Stations wines available by the glass.