- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dundee Hills Passport Weekend
April 18, 2015 @ 8:00 am - April 19, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$30
DUNDEE, Ore. — The 10th anniversary of the Dundee Hills Passport Weekend will be April 18-19 so wine lovers are encouraged to come sip, dine, shop and stay in the Dundee Hills as the industry celebrates the 50 year anniversary of Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley.
Approximately 50 participating locations will be offering:
— exclusive anniversary wine flights, featuring favorite wines of vintages past and present, at 50% off
— 50 percent off select menu items at restaurants throughout the Dundee Hills
— savings of $50 on stays at our Dundee Hills accommodations
— a free commemorative 50-year anniversary Dundee Hills Pssport book
Be sure to be one of the first 500 to purchase your passport and you’ll receive a complimentary Pinot Noir vine, just in time to plant on Earth Day. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the first plantings in the Dundee Hills 50 years ago than by taking home your own piece of the Dundee Hills.
Passports cost $25 through March 31st, but the price goes up to $30 on April 1.