- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 12 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dundee Hills Passport Weekend
April 18, 2015 @ 8:00 am - April 19, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$30
DUNDEE, Ore. — The 10th anniversary of the Dundee Hills Passport Weekend will be April 18-19 so wine lovers are encouraged to come sip, dine, shop and stay in the Dundee Hills as the industry celebrates the 50 year anniversary of Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley.
Approximately 50 participating locations will be offering:
— exclusive anniversary wine flights, featuring favorite wines of vintages past and present, at 50% off
— 50 percent off select menu items at restaurants throughout the Dundee Hills
— savings of $50 on stays at our Dundee Hills accommodations
— a free commemorative 50-year anniversary Dundee Hills Pssport book
Be sure to be one of the first 500 to purchase your passport and you’ll receive a complimentary Pinot Noir vine, just in time to plant on Earth Day. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the first plantings in the Dundee Hills 50 years ago than by taking home your own piece of the Dundee Hills.
Passports cost $25 through March 31st, but the price goes up to $30 on April 1.