- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Dundee Hills Passport Weekend
April 18, 2015 @ 8:00 am - April 19, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$30
DUNDEE, Ore. — The 10th anniversary of the Dundee Hills Passport Weekend will be April 18-19 so wine lovers are encouraged to come sip, dine, shop and stay in the Dundee Hills as the industry celebrates the 50 year anniversary of Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley.
Approximately 50 participating locations will be offering:
— exclusive anniversary wine flights, featuring favorite wines of vintages past and present, at 50% off
— 50 percent off select menu items at restaurants throughout the Dundee Hills
— savings of $50 on stays at our Dundee Hills accommodations
— a free commemorative 50-year anniversary Dundee Hills Pssport book
Be sure to be one of the first 500 to purchase your passport and you’ll receive a complimentary Pinot Noir vine, just in time to plant on Earth Day. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the first plantings in the Dundee Hills 50 years ago than by taking home your own piece of the Dundee Hills.
Passports cost $25 through March 31st, but the price goes up to $30 on April 1.