- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 8 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eagle Food and Wine Festival
September 24, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
EAGLE, Idaho – The 10th annual Eagle Food and Wine Festival celebrates the culinary and viticulture of our community by highlighting select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs at BanBury Golf Course.
Participating wineries include Cellar 616, Clearwater Canyon, Cold Springs, Frenchman’s Gulch, Hat Ranch, Hells Canyon, Indian Creek, Mouvance, Potter, Sawtooth, Split Rail, 3 Horse Ranch and Vizcaya.
This unique experience allows the public to taste some of the best that the region has to offer in both food and wine, while also encouraging the growth of Idaho’s distinct culinary identity. Bardenay, Bella Aquila, Jakers, Kanak Attack, Rice, Sa-Wad-Dee and Wild West Eatery and Cantina.
Live music will complement the evening. A portion of event proceeds to benefit Special Olympics Idaho and the Eagle Food Bank.