- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 16 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eagle Food and Wine Festival
September 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
EAGLE, Idaho – The 10th annual Eagle Food and Wine Festival celebrates the culinary and viticulture of our community by highlighting select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs at BanBury Golf Course.
Participating wineries include Cellar 616, Clearwater Canyon, Cold Springs, Frenchman’s Gulch, Hat Ranch, Hells Canyon, Indian Creek, Mouvance, Potter, Sawtooth, Split Rail, 3 Horse Ranch and Vizcaya.
This unique experience allows the public to taste some of the best that the region has to offer in both food and wine, while also encouraging the growth of Idaho’s distinct culinary identity. Bardenay, Bella Aquila, Jakers, Kanak Attack, Rice, Sa-Wad-Dee and Wild West Eatery and Cantina.
Live music will complement the evening. A portion of event proceeds to benefit Special Olympics Idaho and the Eagle Food Bank.