- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eagle Food and Wine Festival
September 24, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
EAGLE, Idaho – The 10th annual Eagle Food and Wine Festival celebrates the culinary and viticulture of our community by highlighting select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs at BanBury Golf Course.
Participating wineries include Cellar 616, Clearwater Canyon, Cold Springs, Frenchman’s Gulch, Hat Ranch, Hells Canyon, Indian Creek, Mouvance, Potter, Sawtooth, Split Rail, 3 Horse Ranch and Vizcaya.
This unique experience allows the public to taste some of the best that the region has to offer in both food and wine, while also encouraging the growth of Idaho’s distinct culinary identity. Bardenay, Bella Aquila, Jakers, Kanak Attack, Rice, Sa-Wad-Dee and Wild West Eatery and Cantina.
Live music will complement the evening. A portion of event proceeds to benefit Special Olympics Idaho and the Eagle Food Bank.