- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eagle Food and Wine Festival
September 24, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
EAGLE, Idaho – The 10th annual Eagle Food and Wine Festival celebrates the culinary and viticulture of our community by highlighting select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs at BanBury Golf Course.
Participating wineries include Cellar 616, Clearwater Canyon, Cold Springs, Frenchman’s Gulch, Hat Ranch, Hells Canyon, Indian Creek, Mouvance, Potter, Sawtooth, Split Rail, 3 Horse Ranch and Vizcaya.
This unique experience allows the public to taste some of the best that the region has to offer in both food and wine, while also encouraging the growth of Idaho’s distinct culinary identity. Bardenay, Bella Aquila, Jakers, Kanak Attack, Rice, Sa-Wad-Dee and Wild West Eatery and Cantina.
Live music will complement the evening. A portion of event proceeds to benefit Special Olympics Idaho and the Eagle Food Bank.