- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eagle Food and Wine Festival
September 24, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
EAGLE, Idaho – The 10th annual Eagle Food and Wine Festival celebrates the culinary and viticulture of our community by highlighting select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs at BanBury Golf Course.
Participating wineries include Cellar 616, Clearwater Canyon, Cold Springs, Frenchman’s Gulch, Hat Ranch, Hells Canyon, Indian Creek, Mouvance, Potter, Sawtooth, Split Rail, 3 Horse Ranch and Vizcaya.
This unique experience allows the public to taste some of the best that the region has to offer in both food and wine, while also encouraging the growth of Idaho’s distinct culinary identity. Bardenay, Bella Aquila, Jakers, Kanak Attack, Rice, Sa-Wad-Dee and Wild West Eatery and Cantina.
Live music will complement the evening. A portion of event proceeds to benefit Special Olympics Idaho and the Eagle Food Bank.