- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Easter Wine Hunt at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
March 27, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree - RSVP required
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Youngberg Hill Vineyards offers a fun, adult-only Easter Wine Hunt.
Staff of the award-winning winery and acclaimed B&B will place wine bottles throughout the estate then, just like when you were kids, everyone will start at the same time with the first ones given a prize including: wine bottles, wine tastings, glass of wine, overnight Inn room and more.
Hop on by and have some fun. RSVP is required at [email protected]
Youngberg Hill is set on a 50-acre hilltop and surrounded by a 25-year-old vineyard farmed organically, producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. There are more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms within a 20-minute drive from our B&B.
EV (Electric Vehicle) and Tesla charging station available.