- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 11 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Easter Wine Hunt at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
March 27 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree - RSVP required
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Youngberg Hill Vineyards offers a fun, adult-only Easter Wine Hunt.
Staff of the award-winning winery and acclaimed B&B will place wine bottles throughout the estate then, just like when you were kids, everyone will start at the same time with the first ones given a prize including: wine bottles, wine tastings, glass of wine, overnight Inn room and more.
Hop on by and have some fun. RSVP is required at [email protected]
Youngberg Hill is set on a 50-acre hilltop and surrounded by a 25-year-old vineyard farmed organically, producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. There are more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms within a 20-minute drive from our B&B.
EV (Electric Vehicle) and Tesla charging station available.