- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Easter Wine Hunt at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
March 27, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree - RSVP required
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Youngberg Hill Vineyards offers a fun, adult-only Easter Wine Hunt.
Staff of the award-winning winery and acclaimed B&B will place wine bottles throughout the estate then, just like when you were kids, everyone will start at the same time with the first ones given a prize including: wine bottles, wine tastings, glass of wine, overnight Inn room and more.
Hop on by and have some fun. RSVP is required at [email protected]
Youngberg Hill is set on a 50-acre hilltop and surrounded by a 25-year-old vineyard farmed organically, producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. There are more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms within a 20-minute drive from our B&B.
EV (Electric Vehicle) and Tesla charging station available.