- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Easter Wine Hunt at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
March 27, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree - RSVP required
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Youngberg Hill Vineyards offers a fun, adult-only Easter Wine Hunt.
Staff of the award-winning winery and acclaimed B&B will place wine bottles throughout the estate then, just like when you were kids, everyone will start at the same time with the first ones given a prize including: wine bottles, wine tastings, glass of wine, overnight Inn room and more.
Hop on by and have some fun. RSVP is required at [email protected]
Youngberg Hill is set on a 50-acre hilltop and surrounded by a 25-year-old vineyard farmed organically, producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. There are more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms within a 20-minute drive from our B&B.
EV (Electric Vehicle) and Tesla charging station available.