- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 16 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Edmonds Summer Wine Walk
July 23 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
EDMONDS, Wash. – The Edmonds Summer Wine Walk is scheduled for Saturday, July 23, and features Edmond’s historic downtown.
This event featuring regional wineries, the Art Walk Edmonds summer wine walks are a great opportunity to gather with friends, meet winemakers and taste some of the best wine in Washington.
Guests will be able to buy featured wines at 10 percent off at the pop-up wine store, held the night of the wine walk at Cole Gallery. The wine walk is AWE’s only fundraiser of the year, which supports operating costs and enables the AWE to bring art of all types to the community.
For more info on the first of our two summer wine walks – to purchase advance tickets CLICK HERE and save $5.