- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Edmonds Summer Wine Walk
July 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
EDMONDS, Wash. – The Edmonds Summer Wine Walk is scheduled for Saturday, July 23, and features Edmond’s historic downtown.
This event featuring regional wineries, the Art Walk Edmonds summer wine walks are a great opportunity to gather with friends, meet winemakers and taste some of the best wine in Washington.
Guests will be able to buy featured wines at 10 percent off at the pop-up wine store, held the night of the wine walk at Cole Gallery. The wine walk is AWE’s only fundraiser of the year, which supports operating costs and enables the AWE to bring art of all types to the community.
For more info on the first of our two summer wine walks – to purchase advance tickets CLICK HERE and save $5.