- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 12 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Edmonds Summer Wine Walk
July 23 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
EDMONDS, Wash. – The Edmonds Summer Wine Walk is scheduled for Saturday, July 23, and features Edmond’s historic downtown.
This event featuring regional wineries, the Art Walk Edmonds summer wine walks are a great opportunity to gather with friends, meet winemakers and taste some of the best wine in Washington.
Guests will be able to buy featured wines at 10 percent off at the pop-up wine store, held the night of the wine walk at Cole Gallery. The wine walk is AWE’s only fundraiser of the year, which supports operating costs and enables the AWE to bring art of all types to the community.
For more info on the first of our two summer wine walks – to purchase advance tickets CLICK HERE and save $5.