- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Edmonds Summer Wine Walk
July 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
EDMONDS, Wash. – The Edmonds Summer Wine Walk is scheduled for Saturday, July 23, and features Edmond’s historic downtown.
This event featuring regional wineries, the Art Walk Edmonds summer wine walks are a great opportunity to gather with friends, meet winemakers and taste some of the best wine in Washington.
Guests will be able to buy featured wines at 10 percent off at the pop-up wine store, held the night of the wine walk at Cole Gallery. The wine walk is AWE’s only fundraiser of the year, which supports operating costs and enables the AWE to bring art of all types to the community.
For more info on the first of our two summer wine walks – to purchase advance tickets CLICK HERE and save $5.