- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
EIEIO and Company 2012 Pinot Noir tasting and sales event
May 23, 2014 - May 24, 2014$10
CARLTON, Ore. — Jay McDonald and EIEIO will be releasing two of their impressive Pinot Noirs for two days only.
One is ready to drink with great lushness and lusciousness all summer long, while the other is a bit more prim and proper and worthy of placement in your cellar. There are 15% off mixed cases of Cuvée E and Cuvée I. The $10 tasting fee for 2 wines is refundable with two bottle purchase.
The event is limited to Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.