- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
EIEIO and Company 2012 Pinot Noir tasting and sales event
May 23, 2014 - May 24, 2014$10
CARLTON, Ore. — Jay McDonald and EIEIO will be releasing two of their impressive Pinot Noirs for two days only.
One is ready to drink with great lushness and lusciousness all summer long, while the other is a bit more prim and proper and worthy of placement in your cellar. There are 15% off mixed cases of Cuvée E and Cuvée I. The $10 tasting fee for 2 wines is refundable with two bottle purchase.
The event is limited to Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.