- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
EIEIO and Company 2012 Pinot Noir tasting and sales event
May 23, 2014 - May 24, 2014$10
CARLTON, Ore. — Jay McDonald and EIEIO will be releasing two of their impressive Pinot Noirs for two days only.
One is ready to drink with great lushness and lusciousness all summer long, while the other is a bit more prim and proper and worthy of placement in your cellar. There are 15% off mixed cases of Cuvée E and Cuvée I. The $10 tasting fee for 2 wines is refundable with two bottle purchase.
The event is limited to Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.