- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
EIEIO and Company 2012 Pinot Noir tasting and sales event
May 23, 2014 - May 24, 2014$10
CARLTON, Ore. — Jay McDonald and EIEIO will be releasing two of their impressive Pinot Noirs for two days only.
One is ready to drink with great lushness and lusciousness all summer long, while the other is a bit more prim and proper and worthy of placement in your cellar. There are 15% off mixed cases of Cuvée E and Cuvée I. The $10 tasting fee for 2 wines is refundable with two bottle purchase.
The event is limited to Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.