- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 6 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Elma Winter Wine Festival
January 24, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
ELMA, Wash. — The Elma Chamber of Commerce plays host to the eighth annual Elma Winter Wine Festival on Jan. 24, moving to the Grays Harbor County Fair and Event Center after three years at the Satsop Business Park.
More than 20 wineries will be joined by vendors offering seafood and other coastal cuisine, musical groups Marty Beagle, Ready or Not and headline act Heart by Heart, led by Heart co-founder/bassist Steve Fossen and drummer Mike Derosier.
Admission is $20, which includes a souvenir wine glass and six tasting tickets, but the pre-sale package ($15) includes 10 tasting tickets. Pre-sale is available through Jan. 22 at Aberdeen Honda, Whitney’s Chevrolet in Montesano, Liquor & the Like in Elma, Guesthouse Inn in Elma, Les Schwab tire Centers in Elma, West Olympia and Centralia.
Tickets are also available through the chamber at 360-482-3055. You must be 21 years of age or older to attend.