- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Elma Winter Wine Festival
January 24, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
ELMA, Wash. — The Elma Chamber of Commerce plays host to the eighth annual Elma Winter Wine Festival on Jan. 24, moving to the Grays Harbor County Fair and Event Center after three years at the Satsop Business Park.
More than 20 wineries will be joined by vendors offering seafood and other coastal cuisine, musical groups Marty Beagle, Ready or Not and headline act Heart by Heart, led by Heart co-founder/bassist Steve Fossen and drummer Mike Derosier.
Admission is $20, which includes a souvenir wine glass and six tasting tickets, but the pre-sale package ($15) includes 10 tasting tickets. Pre-sale is available through Jan. 22 at Aberdeen Honda, Whitney’s Chevrolet in Montesano, Liquor & the Like in Elma, Guesthouse Inn in Elma, Les Schwab tire Centers in Elma, West Olympia and Centralia.
Tickets are also available through the chamber at 360-482-3055. You must be 21 years of age or older to attend.