- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Elma Winter Wine Festival
January 24, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
ELMA, Wash. — The Elma Chamber of Commerce plays host to the eighth annual Elma Winter Wine Festival on Jan. 24, moving to the Grays Harbor County Fair and Event Center after three years at the Satsop Business Park.
More than 20 wineries will be joined by vendors offering seafood and other coastal cuisine, musical groups Marty Beagle, Ready or Not and headline act Heart by Heart, led by Heart co-founder/bassist Steve Fossen and drummer Mike Derosier.
Admission is $20, which includes a souvenir wine glass and six tasting tickets, but the pre-sale package ($15) includes 10 tasting tickets. Pre-sale is available through Jan. 22 at Aberdeen Honda, Whitney’s Chevrolet in Montesano, Liquor & the Like in Elma, Guesthouse Inn in Elma, Les Schwab tire Centers in Elma, West Olympia and Centralia.
Tickets are also available through the chamber at 360-482-3055. You must be 21 years of age or older to attend.