- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 5 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Elma Winter Wine Festival
January 24, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
ELMA, Wash. — The Elma Chamber of Commerce plays host to the eighth annual Elma Winter Wine Festival on Jan. 24, moving to the Grays Harbor County Fair and Event Center after three years at the Satsop Business Park.
More than 20 wineries will be joined by vendors offering seafood and other coastal cuisine, musical groups Marty Beagle, Ready or Not and headline act Heart by Heart, led by Heart co-founder/bassist Steve Fossen and drummer Mike Derosier.
Admission is $20, which includes a souvenir wine glass and six tasting tickets, but the pre-sale package ($15) includes 10 tasting tickets. Pre-sale is available through Jan. 22 at Aberdeen Honda, Whitney’s Chevrolet in Montesano, Liquor & the Like in Elma, Guesthouse Inn in Elma, Les Schwab tire Centers in Elma, West Olympia and Centralia.
Tickets are also available through the chamber at 360-482-3055. You must be 21 years of age or older to attend.