- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 4 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
End of Vintage case sale at McKinley Springs Winery
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
PROSSER, Wash. — Shhhh. Our marshal is out of town, and the vault is open for one day only at McKinley Springs Winery.
Select cases of wine are reduced up to 75 percent. Quantities are limited, and all sales are final. No additional discounts apply, and patrons must be present to purchase. Club members are granted early entry from 10-11 a.m.
Want more details? Check our website, and follow us on Facebook.