- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
End of Vintage case sale at McKinley Springs Winery
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
PROSSER, Wash. — Shhhh. Our marshal is out of town, and the vault is open for one day only at McKinley Springs Winery.
Select cases of wine are reduced up to 75 percent. Quantities are limited, and all sales are final. No additional discounts apply, and patrons must be present to purchase. Club members are granted early entry from 10-11 a.m.
Want more details? Check our website, and follow us on Facebook.