- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 6 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
End of Vintage case sale at McKinley Springs Winery
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
PROSSER, Wash. — Shhhh. Our marshal is out of town, and the vault is open for one day only at McKinley Springs Winery.
Select cases of wine are reduced up to 75 percent. Quantities are limited, and all sales are final. No additional discounts apply, and patrons must be present to purchase. Club members are granted early entry from 10-11 a.m.
Want more details? Check our website, and follow us on Facebook.