- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
End of Vintage case sale at McKinley Springs Winery
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
PROSSER, Wash. — Shhhh. Our marshal is out of town, and the vault is open for one day only at McKinley Springs Winery.
Select cases of wine are reduced up to 75 percent. Quantities are limited, and all sales are final. No additional discounts apply, and patrons must be present to purchase. Club members are granted early entry from 10-11 a.m.
Want more details? Check our website, and follow us on Facebook.