- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 14 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
End of Vintage case sale at McKinley Springs Winery
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
PROSSER, Wash. — Shhhh. Our marshal is out of town, and the vault is open for one day only at McKinley Springs Winery.
Select cases of wine are reduced up to 75 percent. Quantities are limited, and all sales are final. No additional discounts apply, and patrons must be present to purchase. Club members are granted early entry from 10-11 a.m.
Want more details? Check our website, and follow us on Facebook.
http://www.mckinleysprings.com Facebook@McKinley SpringsWinery