- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
An Evening at Painted Rock Estate Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - May 5, 2014 @ 10:00 pm$ CAD125
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join proprietor John Skinner for an unforgettable evening of Painted Rock wines, while overlooking the vineyards and Skaha Lake at Painted Rock Estate Winery’s new tasting room on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
John will discuss the history and winemaking philosophies of Painted Rock, while guiding guests through the award-winning lineup of wines, complete with an exclusive sneak peek of the yet to be released, but highly anticipated 2011 vintage.
The wines will be celebrated and paired throughout a locally inspired, four-course meal prepared by esteemed chef and sommelier Mark Filatow of Waterfront Wines.