- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
An Evening at Painted Rock Estate Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - May 5, 2014 @ 10:00 pm$ CAD125
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join proprietor John Skinner for an unforgettable evening of Painted Rock wines, while overlooking the vineyards and Skaha Lake at Painted Rock Estate Winery’s new tasting room on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
John will discuss the history and winemaking philosophies of Painted Rock, while guiding guests through the award-winning lineup of wines, complete with an exclusive sneak peek of the yet to be released, but highly anticipated 2011 vintage.
The wines will be celebrated and paired throughout a locally inspired, four-course meal prepared by esteemed chef and sommelier Mark Filatow of Waterfront Wines.