- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 24 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
An Evening at Painted Rock Estate Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - May 5, 2014 @ 10:00 pm$ CAD125
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join proprietor John Skinner for an unforgettable evening of Painted Rock wines, while overlooking the vineyards and Skaha Lake at Painted Rock Estate Winery’s new tasting room on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
John will discuss the history and winemaking philosophies of Painted Rock, while guiding guests through the award-winning lineup of wines, complete with an exclusive sneak peek of the yet to be released, but highly anticipated 2011 vintage.
The wines will be celebrated and paired throughout a locally inspired, four-course meal prepared by esteemed chef and sommelier Mark Filatow of Waterfront Wines.