- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 23 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
An Evening at Painted Rock Estate Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - May 5, 2014 @ 10:00 pm$ CAD125
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join proprietor John Skinner for an unforgettable evening of Painted Rock wines, while overlooking the vineyards and Skaha Lake at Painted Rock Estate Winery’s new tasting room on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
John will discuss the history and winemaking philosophies of Painted Rock, while guiding guests through the award-winning lineup of wines, complete with an exclusive sneak peek of the yet to be released, but highly anticipated 2011 vintage.
The wines will be celebrated and paired throughout a locally inspired, four-course meal prepared by esteemed chef and sommelier Mark Filatow of Waterfront Wines.