- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
An Evening at Painted Rock Estate Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - May 5, 2014 @ 10:00 pm$ CAD125
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join proprietor John Skinner for an unforgettable evening of Painted Rock wines, while overlooking the vineyards and Skaha Lake at Painted Rock Estate Winery’s new tasting room on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
John will discuss the history and winemaking philosophies of Painted Rock, while guiding guests through the award-winning lineup of wines, complete with an exclusive sneak peek of the yet to be released, but highly anticipated 2011 vintage.
The wines will be celebrated and paired throughout a locally inspired, four-course meal prepared by esteemed chef and sommelier Mark Filatow of Waterfront Wines.