- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 17 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Everything 80s Dance Party with Browne Family Vineyards
October 28, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Break out the acid wash jeans, side ponytails and everything neon for our totally awesome 1980s Halloween party at GESA Power House Theater with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Waterbrook wineries.
Show us your best Maverick or defend the galaxy as Princess Leah, and hit the dance floor as the DJ rocks the Casbah all night long. Totally tubular snacks and a rad photo booth will send you back to the future – be there, or be square!
Cost is $10 for guest admission, but free admission is extended to club members. Wine and beer is available for $5 each.
For questions or to RSVP please contact Emily at [email protected]