- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Everything 80s Dance Party with Browne Family Vineyards
October 28, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Break out the acid wash jeans, side ponytails and everything neon for our totally awesome 1980s Halloween party at GESA Power House Theater with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Waterbrook wineries.
Show us your best Maverick or defend the galaxy as Princess Leah, and hit the dance floor as the DJ rocks the Casbah all night long. Totally tubular snacks and a rad photo booth will send you back to the future – be there, or be square!
Cost is $10 for guest admission, but free admission is extended to club members. Wine and beer is available for $5 each.
For questions or to RSVP please contact Emily at [email protected]