- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 8 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Everything 80s Dance Party with Browne Family Vineyards
October 28, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Break out the acid wash jeans, side ponytails and everything neon for our totally awesome 1980s Halloween party at GESA Power House Theater with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Waterbrook wineries.
Show us your best Maverick or defend the galaxy as Princess Leah, and hit the dance floor as the DJ rocks the Casbah all night long. Totally tubular snacks and a rad photo booth will send you back to the future – be there, or be square!
Cost is $10 for guest admission, but free admission is extended to club members. Wine and beer is available for $5 each.
For questions or to RSVP please contact Emily at [email protected]