- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Everything 80s Dance Party with Browne Family Vineyards
October 28, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Break out the acid wash jeans, side ponytails and everything neon for our totally awesome 1980s Halloween party at GESA Power House Theater with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Waterbrook wineries.
Show us your best Maverick or defend the galaxy as Princess Leah, and hit the dance floor as the DJ rocks the Casbah all night long. Totally tubular snacks and a rad photo booth will send you back to the future – be there, or be square!
Cost is $10 for guest admission, but free admission is extended to club members. Wine and beer is available for $5 each.
For questions or to RSVP please contact Emily at [email protected]