- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Extended hours at Fairsing Vineyard
May 27, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
We’re celebrating Oregon Wine Month with our first “extended hours” event at Fairsing Vineyard from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 27.
Sip our estate-grown wines and witness evening descend upon the Willamette Valley. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy gourmet s’mores by our fireplace.
Reservation required. Call our tasting room to make your reservation 503-560-8266.
The next extended hours event is scheduled for Friday, June 24, from 5-7 p.m.