- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Extended hours at Fairsing Vineyard
May 27, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
We’re celebrating Oregon Wine Month with our first “extended hours” event at Fairsing Vineyard from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 27.
Sip our estate-grown wines and witness evening descend upon the Willamette Valley. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy gourmet s’mores by our fireplace.
Reservation required. Call our tasting room to make your reservation 503-560-8266.
The next extended hours event is scheduled for Friday, June 24, from 5-7 p.m.