- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 9 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Extended hours at Fairsing Vineyard
May 27 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
We’re celebrating Oregon Wine Month with our first “extended hours” event at Fairsing Vineyard from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 27.
Sip our estate-grown wines and witness evening descend upon the Willamette Valley. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy gourmet s’mores by our fireplace.
Reservation required. Call our tasting room to make your reservation 503-560-8266.
The next extended hours event is scheduled for Friday, June 24, from 5-7 p.m.