- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Extended hours at Fairsing Vineyard
May 27 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
We’re celebrating Oregon Wine Month with our first “extended hours” event at Fairsing Vineyard from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 27.
Sip our estate-grown wines and witness evening descend upon the Willamette Valley. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy gourmet s’mores by our fireplace.
Reservation required. Call our tasting room to make your reservation 503-560-8266.
The next extended hours event is scheduled for Friday, June 24, from 5-7 p.m.