- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Extended hours at Fairsing Vineyard
May 27, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
We’re celebrating Oregon Wine Month with our first “extended hours” event at Fairsing Vineyard from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 27.
Sip our estate-grown wines and witness evening descend upon the Willamette Valley. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy gourmet s’mores by our fireplace.
Reservation required. Call our tasting room to make your reservation 503-560-8266.
The next extended hours event is scheduled for Friday, June 24, from 5-7 p.m.