- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 23 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery Holiday Release Weekend
November 22, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Bob and Lauren Bullock invite you to join their party in Woodinville from Friday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Nov. 24 for their latest releases of 2012 Viognier and 2011 Reserve Merlot.
These wines come just in time for your holiday dinners! This weekend will feature special release pricing as well as the 2012 Rosé, which is available for $15.99.
Hours are Friday 5-8:30 p.m., with Saturday and Sunday open 1-5 p.m.
Bob spent 19 years away from the Washington wine industry, and Lauren worked as a teenager at Paul Masson Winery in Saratoga, Calif. They launched Eye of the Needle in 2009 with 400 cases, and now they produce about 4,000 cases.