- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery Holiday Release Weekend
November 22, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Bob and Lauren Bullock invite you to join their party in Woodinville from Friday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Nov. 24 for their latest releases of 2012 Viognier and 2011 Reserve Merlot.
These wines come just in time for your holiday dinners! This weekend will feature special release pricing as well as the 2012 Rosé, which is available for $15.99.
Hours are Friday 5-8:30 p.m., with Saturday and Sunday open 1-5 p.m.
Bob spent 19 years away from the Washington wine industry, and Lauren worked as a teenager at Paul Masson Winery in Saratoga, Calif. They launched Eye of the Needle in 2009 with 400 cases, and now they produce about 4,000 cases.