- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery Holiday Release Weekend
November 22, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Bob and Lauren Bullock invite you to join their party in Woodinville from Friday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Nov. 24 for their latest releases of 2012 Viognier and 2011 Reserve Merlot.
These wines come just in time for your holiday dinners! This weekend will feature special release pricing as well as the 2012 Rosé, which is available for $15.99.
Hours are Friday 5-8:30 p.m., with Saturday and Sunday open 1-5 p.m.
Bob spent 19 years away from the Washington wine industry, and Lauren worked as a teenager at Paul Masson Winery in Saratoga, Calif. They launched Eye of the Needle in 2009 with 400 cases, and now they produce about 4,000 cases.