- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery Holiday Release Weekend
November 22, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Bob and Lauren Bullock invite you to join their party in Woodinville from Friday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Nov. 24 for their latest releases of 2012 Viognier and 2011 Reserve Merlot.
These wines come just in time for your holiday dinners! This weekend will feature special release pricing as well as the 2012 Rosé, which is available for $15.99.
Hours are Friday 5-8:30 p.m., with Saturday and Sunday open 1-5 p.m.
Bob spent 19 years away from the Washington wine industry, and Lauren worked as a teenager at Paul Masson Winery in Saratoga, Calif. They launched Eye of the Needle in 2009 with 400 cases, and now they produce about 4,000 cases.