- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery Holiday Release Weekend
November 22, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Bob and Lauren Bullock invite you to join their party in Woodinville from Friday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Nov. 24 for their latest releases of 2012 Viognier and 2011 Reserve Merlot.
These wines come just in time for your holiday dinners! This weekend will feature special release pricing as well as the 2012 Rosé, which is available for $15.99.
Hours are Friday 5-8:30 p.m., with Saturday and Sunday open 1-5 p.m.
Bob spent 19 years away from the Washington wine industry, and Lauren worked as a teenager at Paul Masson Winery in Saratoga, Calif. They launched Eye of the Needle in 2009 with 400 cases, and now they produce about 4,000 cases.