- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery’s Private Eye release party
May 6, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Eye of the Needle Winery invites you to join the long-awaited release party for the Private Eye Reserve Red (a nonvintage blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley), which won a gold medal winner at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition.
Enjoy the smooth tunes of Robbie Christmas — one of Washington’s popular singer/songwriters — from 1-4 p.m.