- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 7 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery’s Private Eye release party
May 6, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Eye of the Needle Winery invites you to join the long-awaited release party for the Private Eye Reserve Red (a nonvintage blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley), which won a gold medal winner at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition.
Enjoy the smooth tunes of Robbie Christmas — one of Washington’s popular singer/songwriters — from 1-4 p.m.