- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 11 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery’s Private Eye release party
May 6, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Eye of the Needle Winery invites you to join the long-awaited release party for the Private Eye Reserve Red (a nonvintage blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley), which won a gold medal winner at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition.
Enjoy the smooth tunes of Robbie Christmas — one of Washington’s popular singer/songwriters — from 1-4 p.m.