- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Eye of the Needle Winery’s Private Eye release party
May 6, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Eye of the Needle Winery invites you to join the long-awaited release party for the Private Eye Reserve Red (a nonvintage blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley), which won a gold medal winner at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition.
Enjoy the smooth tunes of Robbie Christmas — one of Washington’s popular singer/songwriters — from 1-4 p.m.