- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 23 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 15, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - June 16, 2016 @ 9:00 pm$25
PASCO, Wash. — The second annual FABREO Expo gathers food and beverage brokers, investors, distributors, retailers, gift buyers and restaurants looking for new and unique products from the Pacific Northwest.
The event at the TRAC in Pasco includes live music, seminars and industry networking opportunities.
Wine-related exhibitors include AprésVin, Claar Wine Group, Côte Bonneville, Gordon Estate, Chukar Cherries, the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center and Vintner’s Logistics.