- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 15, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - June 16, 2016 @ 9:00 pm$25
PASCO, Wash. — The second annual FABREO Expo gathers food and beverage brokers, investors, distributors, retailers, gift buyers and restaurants looking for new and unique products from the Pacific Northwest.
The event at the TRAC in Pasco includes live music, seminars and industry networking opportunities.
Wine-related exhibitors include AprésVin, Claar Wine Group, Côte Bonneville, Gordon Estate, Chukar Cherries, the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center and Vintner’s Logistics.