- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 20 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
June 15 @ 1:00 pm - June 16 @ 9:00 pm$25
PASCO, Wash. — The second annual FABREO Expo gathers food and beverage brokers, investors, distributors, retailers, gift buyers and restaurants looking for new and unique products from the Pacific Northwest.
The event at the TRAC in Pasco includes live music, seminars and industry networking opportunities.
Wine-related exhibitors include AprésVin, Claar Wine Group, Côte Bonneville, Gordon Estate, Chukar Cherries, the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center and Vintner’s Logistics.