- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 15, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - June 16, 2016 @ 9:00 pm$25
PASCO, Wash. — The second annual FABREO Expo gathers food and beverage brokers, investors, distributors, retailers, gift buyers and restaurants looking for new and unique products from the Pacific Northwest.
The event at the TRAC in Pasco includes live music, seminars and industry networking opportunities.
Wine-related exhibitors include AprésVin, Claar Wine Group, Côte Bonneville, Gordon Estate, Chukar Cherries, the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center and Vintner’s Logistics.