- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard
November 5, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$90
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – John Freeman of Browne Family Vineyards and Bill Murray of Canoe Ridge Vineyard invite you to an intimate gathering, their Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner on Nov. 5 at the new WhoopEmUp Hollow Café in downtown Walla Walla.
Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Browne Family Vineyards both tout talented, seasoned winemakers who are producing some of Walla Walla’s finest wines. They will bring some of their exclusive wines to be paired with a delicious selection of southern comfort dishes.
Cost is $90. Tickets are limited, and RSVP is required. For RSVP or inquiry, please contact Lita at [email protected]