- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard
November 5, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$90
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – John Freeman of Browne Family Vineyards and Bill Murray of Canoe Ridge Vineyard invite you to an intimate gathering, their Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner on Nov. 5 at the new WhoopEmUp Hollow Café in downtown Walla Walla.
Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Browne Family Vineyards both tout talented, seasoned winemakers who are producing some of Walla Walla’s finest wines. They will bring some of their exclusive wines to be paired with a delicious selection of southern comfort dishes.
Cost is $90. Tickets are limited, and RSVP is required. For RSVP or inquiry, please contact Lita at [email protected]