- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard
November 5, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$90
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – John Freeman of Browne Family Vineyards and Bill Murray of Canoe Ridge Vineyard invite you to an intimate gathering, their Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner on Nov. 5 at the new WhoopEmUp Hollow Café in downtown Walla Walla.
Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Browne Family Vineyards both tout talented, seasoned winemakers who are producing some of Walla Walla’s finest wines. They will bring some of their exclusive wines to be paired with a delicious selection of southern comfort dishes.
Cost is $90. Tickets are limited, and RSVP is required. For RSVP or inquiry, please contact Lita at [email protected]