- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard
November 5, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$90
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – John Freeman of Browne Family Vineyards and Bill Murray of Canoe Ridge Vineyard invite you to an intimate gathering, their Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner on Nov. 5 at the new WhoopEmUp Hollow Café in downtown Walla Walla.
Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Browne Family Vineyards both tout talented, seasoned winemakers who are producing some of Walla Walla’s finest wines. They will bring some of their exclusive wines to be paired with a delicious selection of southern comfort dishes.
Cost is $90. Tickets are limited, and RSVP is required. For RSVP or inquiry, please contact Lita at [email protected]