- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner with Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard
November 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$90
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – John Freeman of Browne Family Vineyards and Bill Murray of Canoe Ridge Vineyard invite you to an intimate gathering, their Fall Barrel Winemaker Dinner on Nov. 5 at the new WhoopEmUp Hollow Café in downtown Walla Walla.
Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Browne Family Vineyards both tout talented, seasoned winemakers who are producing some of Walla Walla’s finest wines. They will bring some of their exclusive wines to be paired with a delicious selection of southern comfort dishes.
Cost is $90. Tickets are limited, and RSVP is required. For RSVP or inquiry, please contact Lita at [email protected]