- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall in Tuscany at Red Ridge Farms
September 15, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$125
Join us on Sunday, Sept. 15 for Fall in Tuscany at Oregon Olive Mill, which features an exploration of Tuscan cuisine with an extra virgin olive oil tasting. Enjoy cooking demonstrations and a four-course meal prepared by the EVOO Cooking School of Cannon Beach.
Ribollita, Tuscan bean and bread soup, featuring our Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
Quinoa bulghar tabouleh, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Roasted beet & fresh herb salad, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Arbequina oil
Grilled hanger steak with vegetable salsa, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
EVOO Lemon cake & lemon curd, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Class fee includes official olive oil tasting lead by Oregon Olive Mill staff, cooking demonstrations with Bob & Lenore, a delicious meal and a flight of Durant Vineyard wines.
Reserve your seat today: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8077677551/es2/?rank=3