- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall in Tuscany at Red Ridge Farms
September 15, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$125
Join us on Sunday, Sept. 15 for Fall in Tuscany at Oregon Olive Mill, which features an exploration of Tuscan cuisine with an extra virgin olive oil tasting. Enjoy cooking demonstrations and a four-course meal prepared by the EVOO Cooking School of Cannon Beach.
Ribollita, Tuscan bean and bread soup, featuring our Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
Quinoa bulghar tabouleh, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Roasted beet & fresh herb salad, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Arbequina oil
Grilled hanger steak with vegetable salsa, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
EVOO Lemon cake & lemon curd, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Class fee includes official olive oil tasting lead by Oregon Olive Mill staff, cooking demonstrations with Bob & Lenore, a delicious meal and a flight of Durant Vineyard wines.
Reserve your seat today: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8077677551/es2/?rank=3