- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Fall in Tuscany at Red Ridge Farms
September 15, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$125
Join us on Sunday, Sept. 15 for Fall in Tuscany at Oregon Olive Mill, which features an exploration of Tuscan cuisine with an extra virgin olive oil tasting. Enjoy cooking demonstrations and a four-course meal prepared by the EVOO Cooking School of Cannon Beach.
Ribollita, Tuscan bean and bread soup, featuring our Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
Quinoa bulghar tabouleh, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Roasted beet & fresh herb salad, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Arbequina oil
Grilled hanger steak with vegetable salsa, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
EVOO Lemon cake & lemon curd, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Class fee includes official olive oil tasting lead by Oregon Olive Mill staff, cooking demonstrations with Bob & Lenore, a delicious meal and a flight of Durant Vineyard wines.
Reserve your seat today: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8077677551/es2/?rank=3