- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall in Tuscany at Red Ridge Farms
September 15, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$125
Join us on Sunday, Sept. 15 for Fall in Tuscany at Oregon Olive Mill, which features an exploration of Tuscan cuisine with an extra virgin olive oil tasting. Enjoy cooking demonstrations and a four-course meal prepared by the EVOO Cooking School of Cannon Beach.
Ribollita, Tuscan bean and bread soup, featuring our Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
Quinoa bulghar tabouleh, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Roasted beet & fresh herb salad, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Arbequina oil
Grilled hanger steak with vegetable salsa, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
EVOO Lemon cake & lemon curd, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Class fee includes official olive oil tasting lead by Oregon Olive Mill staff, cooking demonstrations with Bob & Lenore, a delicious meal and a flight of Durant Vineyard wines.
Reserve your seat today: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8077677551/es2/?rank=3