- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall in Tuscany at Red Ridge Farms
September 15, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$125
Join us on Sunday, Sept. 15 for Fall in Tuscany at Oregon Olive Mill, which features an exploration of Tuscan cuisine with an extra virgin olive oil tasting. Enjoy cooking demonstrations and a four-course meal prepared by the EVOO Cooking School of Cannon Beach.
Ribollita, Tuscan bean and bread soup, featuring our Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
Quinoa bulghar tabouleh, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Roasted beet & fresh herb salad, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Arbequina oil
Grilled hanger steak with vegetable salsa, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan oil
EVOO Lemon cake & lemon curd, featuring Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki oil
Class fee includes official olive oil tasting lead by Oregon Olive Mill staff, cooking demonstrations with Bob & Lenore, a delicious meal and a flight of Durant Vineyard wines.
Reserve your seat today: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8077677551/es2/?rank=3