- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 6 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Release Party at Tero Estates’ Windrow Vineyard
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Fall release has arrived, and TERO Estates and Flying Trout wines is celebrating with steak bites from the Bank and Grill, a bonfire with s’mores and some music at the historic Windrow Vineyard on Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
We will be pouring all of our Flying Trout new releases 2010 Phinney Hill Malbec, 2010 Deep River Red and 2010 Estate Mary’s Block Malbec.