- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 3 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Release Party at Tero Estates’ Windrow Vineyard
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Fall release has arrived, and TERO Estates and Flying Trout wines is celebrating with steak bites from the Bank and Grill, a bonfire with s’mores and some music at the historic Windrow Vineyard on Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
We will be pouring all of our Flying Trout new releases 2010 Phinney Hill Malbec, 2010 Deep River Red and 2010 Estate Mary’s Block Malbec.