- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 9 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Release Party at Tero Estates’ Windrow Vineyard
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Fall release has arrived, and TERO Estates and Flying Trout wines is celebrating with steak bites from the Bank and Grill, a bonfire with s’mores and some music at the historic Windrow Vineyard on Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
We will be pouring all of our Flying Trout new releases 2010 Phinney Hill Malbec, 2010 Deep River Red and 2010 Estate Mary’s Block Malbec.