- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 12 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 7 days ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 50th Parallel Estate shows successful reach of British Columbia winesPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fall Release Party at Tero Estates’ Windrow Vineyard
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Fall release has arrived, and TERO Estates and Flying Trout wines is celebrating with steak bites from the Bank and Grill, a bonfire with s’mores and some music at the historic Windrow Vineyard on Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
We will be pouring all of our Flying Trout new releases 2010 Phinney Hill Malbec, 2010 Deep River Red and 2010 Estate Mary’s Block Malbec.