- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 16 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Farmer Fizz at Cellar 503
November 11, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PORTLAND, Ore. – Cellar 503 is creating a special evening event Friday, Nov. 11 at its tasting room where guests can discover artisanal sparkling wines made by Oregon growers.
Did you know that most well-known sparkling wine brands can include grapes from dozens of vineyards, blended to be predictable and consistent? That’s fine, but at Cellar 503, we love to celebrate small-production sparkling wines with the unique flavor of a particular time and place.
Among winemakers, those wines are known as “farmer fizz” — are you ready to explore?
We’ll taste wines from Cellar 503 partner winemakers Kramer Vineyards, Rallison Cellars and Roots Wine Company. And we’ll enjoy a lively half-hour Q&A about the making of sparkling wine.
Buy your tickets in advance, and Cellar 503 members save $5 off the ticket price.