- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Farmer Fizz at Cellar 503
November 11, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PORTLAND, Ore. – Cellar 503 is creating a special evening event Friday, Nov. 11 at its tasting room where guests can discover artisanal sparkling wines made by Oregon growers.
Did you know that most well-known sparkling wine brands can include grapes from dozens of vineyards, blended to be predictable and consistent? That’s fine, but at Cellar 503, we love to celebrate small-production sparkling wines with the unique flavor of a particular time and place.
Among winemakers, those wines are known as “farmer fizz” — are you ready to explore?
We’ll taste wines from Cellar 503 partner winemakers Kramer Vineyards, Rallison Cellars and Roots Wine Company. And we’ll enjoy a lively half-hour Q&A about the making of sparkling wine.
Buy your tickets in advance, and Cellar 503 members save $5 off the ticket price.