- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Farmer Fizz at Cellar 503
November 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PORTLAND, Ore. – Cellar 503 is creating a special evening event Friday, Nov. 11 at its tasting room where guests can discover artisanal sparkling wines made by Oregon growers.
Did you know that most well-known sparkling wine brands can include grapes from dozens of vineyards, blended to be predictable and consistent? That’s fine, but at Cellar 503, we love to celebrate small-production sparkling wines with the unique flavor of a particular time and place.
Among winemakers, those wines are known as “farmer fizz” — are you ready to explore?
We’ll taste wines from Cellar 503 partner winemakers Kramer Vineyards, Rallison Cellars and Roots Wine Company. And we’ll enjoy a lively half-hour Q&A about the making of sparkling wine.
Buy your tickets in advance, and Cellar 503 members save $5 off the ticket price.