- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Farmers Market Wednesday at Barnard Griffin
September 24, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — The final Schreiber & Sons Farmers Market of the season takes place at the Barnard Griffin Winery on Wednesday from 3-6 p.m.
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Interstate 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 varieties of crops at their farm in the Columbia Basin town of Eltopia. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin tasting room. Celebrate a successful forage at the farmers market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award-winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.