- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Farmers Market Wednesday at Barnard Griffin
September 24, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — The final Schreiber & Sons Farmers Market of the season takes place at the Barnard Griffin Winery on Wednesday from 3-6 p.m.
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Interstate 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 varieties of crops at their farm in the Columbia Basin town of Eltopia. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin tasting room. Celebrate a successful forage at the farmers market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award-winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.