- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 3 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 4 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- Seattle’s Ackley Beverage buys Oregon vineyard in Yamhill-CarltonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Farmers Market Wednesday at Barnard Griffin Winery
May 21, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Schreiber & Sons Farmers Market takes place at the Barnard Griffin Winery each Wednesday, from 3-6 p.m.
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Interstate 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 varieties of crops at their farm in the Columbia Basin town of Eltopia. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin tasting room. Celebrate a successful forage at the farmers market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award-winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.