- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fat Olives winemaker dinner with Paul Gregutt
October 18, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join Fat Olives Restaurant on Oct. 18 as we welcome Paul Gregutt and Waitsburg Cellars for a winemaker dinner.
Five Waitsburg Cellars wines will be presented by Gregutt, a noted author and critic for Wine Enthusiast who now also is making wines in a partnership with Seattle-based Precept Wine.
The Waitsburg Cellars 2013 Chevray Old Vine Upland Vineyard Chenin Blanc will be one of just three Washington white wines poured at Wine Spectator’s New York Wine Experience Washington luncheon.
Last month, Waitsburg Cellars gold-medal winning 2012 Three Red was poured at the Seattle Wine Awards showcase and Sunset magazine’s Savor the Central Coast.