- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 4 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 24 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Fat Olives winemaker dinner with Paul Gregutt
October 18, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join Fat Olives Restaurant on Oct. 18 as we welcome Paul Gregutt and Waitsburg Cellars for a winemaker dinner.
Five Waitsburg Cellars wines will be presented by Gregutt, a noted author and critic for Wine Enthusiast who now also is making wines in a partnership with Seattle-based Precept Wine.
The Waitsburg Cellars 2013 Chevray Old Vine Upland Vineyard Chenin Blanc will be one of just three Washington white wines poured at Wine Spectator’s New York Wine Experience Washington luncheon.
Last month, Waitsburg Cellars gold-medal winning 2012 Three Red was poured at the Seattle Wine Awards showcase and Sunset magazine’s Savor the Central Coast.