- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fat Olives winemaker dinner with Paul Gregutt
October 18, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join Fat Olives Restaurant on Oct. 18 as we welcome Paul Gregutt and Waitsburg Cellars for a winemaker dinner.
Five Waitsburg Cellars wines will be presented by Gregutt, a noted author and critic for Wine Enthusiast who now also is making wines in a partnership with Seattle-based Precept Wine.
The Waitsburg Cellars 2013 Chevray Old Vine Upland Vineyard Chenin Blanc will be one of just three Washington white wines poured at Wine Spectator’s New York Wine Experience Washington luncheon.
Last month, Waitsburg Cellars gold-medal winning 2012 Three Red was poured at the Seattle Wine Awards showcase and Sunset magazine’s Savor the Central Coast.