- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 19 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fat Olives winemaker dinner with Paul Gregutt
October 18, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join Fat Olives Restaurant on Oct. 18 as we welcome Paul Gregutt and Waitsburg Cellars for a winemaker dinner.
Five Waitsburg Cellars wines will be presented by Gregutt, a noted author and critic for Wine Enthusiast who now also is making wines in a partnership with Seattle-based Precept Wine.
The Waitsburg Cellars 2013 Chevray Old Vine Upland Vineyard Chenin Blanc will be one of just three Washington white wines poured at Wine Spectator’s New York Wine Experience Washington luncheon.
Last month, Waitsburg Cellars gold-medal winning 2012 Three Red was poured at the Seattle Wine Awards showcase and Sunset magazine’s Savor the Central Coast.