- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery patio
June 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Do you sometimes wish Dad would just put down the spatula and back away from the grill? Does Father’s Day make you flashback to the smell of lighter fluid for weeks on end? Does Dad need a break?
Well, now everybody gets to relax on the patio, including Dad, to enjoy wine, beer, brats and the ability to build your own burger at the Barnard Griffin Burger Bar.
It will be open Sunday, June 15 from noon to 5 p.m with happy hour options available all afternoon. There will be lots of brats, plus savory burgers with options of beef, chicken or portobello mushroom for vegetarians.
These hand-pressed burgers are just $13 and include a trip to their immense toppings bar.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard. It’s pleasing spot for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbreads and sandwiches, light appetizers with beer and wine after work, or a wonderful dinner.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination with live music featured Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea.
The wine bar and eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Barnard Griffin’s tasting room is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery hours are:
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m. with live music most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.