- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery patio
June 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Do you sometimes wish Dad would just put down the spatula and back away from the grill? Does Father’s Day make you flashback to the smell of lighter fluid for weeks on end? Does Dad need a break?
Well, now everybody gets to relax on the patio, including Dad, to enjoy wine, beer, brats and the ability to build your own burger at the Barnard Griffin Burger Bar.
It will be open Sunday, June 15 from noon to 5 p.m with happy hour options available all afternoon. There will be lots of brats, plus savory burgers with options of beef, chicken or portobello mushroom for vegetarians.
These hand-pressed burgers are just $13 and include a trip to their immense toppings bar.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard. It’s pleasing spot for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbreads and sandwiches, light appetizers with beer and wine after work, or a wonderful dinner.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination with live music featured Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea.
The wine bar and eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Barnard Griffin’s tasting room is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery hours are:
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m. with live music most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.