- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Sawtooth Winery
June 19 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
NAMPA, Idaho – Hang out at historic Sawtooth Winery with Dad and enjoy vineyard hikes, wine and barrel tastings paired with cigars and the sound of Carter Freeman and his live blues music.
Kids will have fun, too, with lawn games and an inflatable jousting ring. Picnics are welcome, but please no outside alcohol.
Cost is $20 guests, but just $15 wine club member. There is no admission for those under 21.
Tickets are available online at https://www.universe.com/sawtooth16fathersday