- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 14 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Sawtooth Winery
June 19 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
NAMPA, Idaho – Hang out at historic Sawtooth Winery with Dad and enjoy vineyard hikes, wine and barrel tastings paired with cigars and the sound of Carter Freeman and his live blues music.
Kids will have fun, too, with lawn games and an inflatable jousting ring. Picnics are welcome, but please no outside alcohol.
Cost is $20 guests, but just $15 wine club member. There is no admission for those under 21.
Tickets are available online at https://www.universe.com/sawtooth16fathersday