- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 7 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Sawtooth Winery
June 19, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
NAMPA, Idaho – Hang out at historic Sawtooth Winery with Dad and enjoy vineyard hikes, wine and barrel tastings paired with cigars and the sound of Carter Freeman and his live blues music.
Kids will have fun, too, with lawn games and an inflatable jousting ring. Picnics are welcome, but please no outside alcohol.
Cost is $20 guests, but just $15 wine club member. There is no admission for those under 21.
Tickets are available online at https://www.universe.com/sawtooth16fathersday