- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Sawtooth Winery
June 19, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
NAMPA, Idaho – Hang out at historic Sawtooth Winery with Dad and enjoy vineyard hikes, wine and barrel tastings paired with cigars and the sound of Carter Freeman and his live blues music.
Kids will have fun, too, with lawn games and an inflatable jousting ring. Picnics are welcome, but please no outside alcohol.
Cost is $20 guests, but just $15 wine club member. There is no admission for those under 21.
Tickets are available online at https://www.universe.com/sawtooth16fathersday