- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 23 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day at Sawtooth Winery
June 19, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
NAMPA, Idaho – Hang out at historic Sawtooth Winery with Dad and enjoy vineyard hikes, wine and barrel tastings paired with cigars and the sound of Carter Freeman and his live blues music.
Kids will have fun, too, with lawn games and an inflatable jousting ring. Picnics are welcome, but please no outside alcohol.
Cost is $20 guests, but just $15 wine club member. There is no admission for those under 21.
Tickets are available online at https://www.universe.com/sawtooth16fathersday