- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Fly Fishing with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$25
Leave the ties at home and spend the day with dear old dad while enjoying some Fly Fishing 101 with Alexandria Nicole Cellars. Learn to cast a fly rod, enjoy an old-fashioned crawfish boil and drink some great wine.
More details are coming, but we will let it slip that we are planning to give away a guided fly fishing trip on the beautiful Coeur d’Alene River!
Space is limited so reserve your spot now.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars is dedicated to producing small lots of hand-crafted wine from our Destiny Ridge Estate Vineyard. Our 267-acre estate vineyard is located high above the bluffs on the Columbia River, near the town of Paterson, Wash., where our grapes thrive in the soils and climatic conditions of the Horse Heaven Hills.