- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 9 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Fly Fishing with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$25
Leave the ties at home and spend the day with dear old dad while enjoying some Fly Fishing 101 with Alexandria Nicole Cellars. Learn to cast a fly rod, enjoy an old-fashioned crawfish boil and drink some great wine.
More details are coming, but we will let it slip that we are planning to give away a guided fly fishing trip on the beautiful Coeur d’Alene River!
Space is limited so reserve your spot now.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars is dedicated to producing small lots of hand-crafted wine from our Destiny Ridge Estate Vineyard. Our 267-acre estate vineyard is located high above the bluffs on the Columbia River, near the town of Paterson, Wash., where our grapes thrive in the soils and climatic conditions of the Horse Heaven Hills.