- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Fly Fishing with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$25
Leave the ties at home and spend the day with dear old dad while enjoying some Fly Fishing 101 with Alexandria Nicole Cellars. Learn to cast a fly rod, enjoy an old-fashioned crawfish boil and drink some great wine.
More details are coming, but we will let it slip that we are planning to give away a guided fly fishing trip on the beautiful Coeur d’Alene River!
Space is limited so reserve your spot now.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars is dedicated to producing small lots of hand-crafted wine from our Destiny Ridge Estate Vineyard. Our 267-acre estate vineyard is located high above the bluffs on the Columbia River, near the town of Paterson, Wash., where our grapes thrive in the soils and climatic conditions of the Horse Heaven Hills.