- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Fly Fishing with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$25
Leave the ties at home and spend the day with dear old dad while enjoying some Fly Fishing 101 with Alexandria Nicole Cellars. Learn to cast a fly rod, enjoy an old-fashioned crawfish boil and drink some great wine.
More details are coming, but we will let it slip that we are planning to give away a guided fly fishing trip on the beautiful Coeur d’Alene River!
Space is limited so reserve your spot now.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars is dedicated to producing small lots of hand-crafted wine from our Destiny Ridge Estate Vineyard. Our 267-acre estate vineyard is located high above the bluffs on the Columbia River, near the town of Paterson, Wash., where our grapes thrive in the soils and climatic conditions of the Horse Heaven Hills.