- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 7 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Fly Fishing with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm$25
Leave the ties at home and spend the day with dear old dad while enjoying some Fly Fishing 101 with Alexandria Nicole Cellars. Learn to cast a fly rod, enjoy an old-fashioned crawfish boil and drink some great wine.
More details are coming, but we will let it slip that we are planning to give away a guided fly fishing trip on the beautiful Coeur d’Alene River!
Space is limited so reserve your spot now.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars is dedicated to producing small lots of hand-crafted wine from our Destiny Ridge Estate Vineyard. Our 267-acre estate vineyard is located high above the bluffs on the Columbia River, near the town of Paterson, Wash., where our grapes thrive in the soils and climatic conditions of the Horse Heaven Hills.