This free three-hour tasting of small production, artisan crafted wines and spirits — both produced on Vashon Island — begins on noon. Donations are encouraged.
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 20 hours ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 4 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 5 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 7 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.