- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 11 hours ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 day ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 2 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 4 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 6 days ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc builds upon following as ‘third Bordeaux’Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Tasting with Andrew Will Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
This free three-hour tasting of small production, artisan crafted wines and spirits — both produced on Vashon Island — begins on noon. Donations are encouraged.