- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 hours ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 1 day ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 4 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 6 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Tasting with Andrew Will Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
This free three-hour tasting of small production, artisan crafted wines and spirits — both produced on Vashon Island — begins on noon. Donations are encouraged.